Climbing With Friends vs. Climbing Hard

G-spotter

if you are just going to follow some ropegun why would you not just top-rope at the 'next' level, bring your same plateaued friends and get everyone out of the rut.

For inspiration, motivation and to assist learning instead of having to figure everything out myself.

Hey, my first :pagetop: top. Sweetness!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not this guy, but in a similar situation. I have been climbing with the same friends for a few years (and married one of them) and as a result have plateaued leading mid-5.10.

Now that I have led all the easy 5.10 in Squamish (I live in Vancouver). Who will volunteer to drag my ass up hard 5.10/easy 5.11 so I can get out of this rut? Don't get me wrong, i like my friends, just want to take it to the next level.

PM me.

Fucking jump IN, my man! It's Squamish. The gear is plentiful and bomber, there's loads of cracks that overhang; away you go! The Great Game will push you; the Grand Wall has loads of good low 11 pitches with bomber gear. Do a BLuffs 10+/5.11 day-- Partners in Crime, Jangling Ball Wall, Red Nails, Crime. All have awesome gear. Stop worrying about onsights, go climb, have an experience, and lead tons of hard sport to get yoruself into shape.