Climbing With Friends vs. Climbing Hard

G-spotter

From Urban Dictionary...this stuff is golden, i swear I learn something new everyday on cc.com:

Also:

whale tail - the appearance of the top rear strap of a woman’s thong, v-string or g-string underwear above the waistline of her pants, shorts, or skirt whenever she sits, bends over or squats, though some low-rise clothing is now designed to display the whale tail at all times; so-called because the strap closely resembles a whale’s tail rising from the water.

whaletail-46818.jpg

and

Muffin Top (or Muffin Top Girl) is a slang term for someone who wears both tight fitting low-rise jeans (or pants) and midriff-baring tops. This phenomenon generally occurs when the wearer is overweight or attempting to squeeze into incorrectly sized pants and the resulting bulge of flab above the waistline is often said to resemble the top part of a muffin, where the dough spills over the casing.

muffintop-46514.jpg

Muffin :pagetop:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, all this talk of loose women has ya all missingd the "Hard Pipe Swinger" mention above.

Star on board!

Whatever happened to those dudes? I thought it was pretty damn courageous to put it right out in peoples faces like that.

Kind of like walking around a Lesbian Convention with your dick out. And a "I hate Bitches" T-Shirt on. Very Tre Chic. 1123230674_m.jpg

Hard pipe swinger coalition link

The newest link is dated 2002. What the hell happened?

O.k., here goes; The climber who climbs with lesser talented climbers, claiing they are friends - obviously suffering from low self esteem, needing to surround himself with lower companionship. Either that or he's jsut a decent human being who enjoys the company of friends. Either way.

Tramp Stamp - I always envison them being best used as a coaster.

G-Spotter, how was the sushi?

Will, would the g-friend have hairy armpits as well?

If you're not making money from your climbing, it's just a hobby and the point of hobbies is to have fun, it's not to impress anybody...

i heard someone say that the reason certain people end up making money at what they love is cuz they simply love it more than the next humanoid. something to ponder for a few moments at least.

Those guys seem pretty cool. Even though they're crag rats from codorado.

Actually, we all starting climbing in the Southeast, places like T-Wall and the big faces in North Carolina (Whitesides, Looking Glass). The chopped bolts from Sandrock, AL to the New in West Virginia.

The guy who build the HPSC web site eventually moved out to Colorado, and now lives in his truck in Utah at Indian Creek.

They were talking about some guy they both know. And it seems like this guy is a gifted climber but climbs with other climbers who are not so good. And so perhaps is not living up to his potential.

In fact they said "Yeah, his problem is that he just goes out and climbs with his friends for fun. If he went climbing with some really strong guys and learned to project he could be sending V9 in two weeks".

I am not this guy, but in a similar situation. I have been climbing with the same friends for a few years (and married one of them) and as a result have plateaued leading mid-5.10.

Now that I have led all the easy 5.10 in Squamish (I live in Vancouver). Who will volunteer to drag my ass up hard 5.10/easy 5.11 so I can get out of this rut? Don't get me wrong, i like my friends, just want to take it to the next level.

Willing to drive, carry the rope, buy the coffee and and listen to all your sage advice and stories.

PM me.