• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Huge thank you to Bellingham based The American Alpine Institute for being our sole sponsor, taking care of our hosting costs,  which is our biggest cost.  @Jason_Martin  of AAI reached out to me, and really wanted to support the forums.  They have supported us in the past,  and now stepped up to support us again.  They will be our sole sponsor for 6 months.   Big time, and they are a local climbing related company to boot!  
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Phil

Boxers vs. briefs

Base layer choices  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Base layer choices

FYI, I weighed the following items, which may be of use to the uber-hardcore lightweight afficianados:

Patagonia Men's active boxer: 3.9 oz

Patagonia Men's active brief: 2.1 oz

Patagonia W's active brief: 1.1 oz

Patagonia W's active low-rise thong: 0.5 oz

commando: 0.0 oz

Boxer briefs rock! They make 'em for chicks too, and I love wearing them. Super comfy. I have not researched their weight though...

Boxer briefs rock! They make 'em for chicks too, and I love wearing them. Super comfy. I have not researched their weight though...

I love em :tup: :tup:

Please to essplain what a boxer-brief looks like, please. Is this like the Pearl Izumi biking shorts or what?

Ehhh Luuuucyyyy, something here needs 'splaining!

Ah! Thanks Kurt. A picture is worth... that's sorta what I was thinking they must be like, except they aren't that Spandex crap that bikers wear that I thought they might be made out of.

Mebbe I should get some. Going commando is ruining my capilene...

Boxer briefs rock! They make 'em for chicks too

That should be stopped immediatley!!! unless they are the high cut short shorts! :grin:

Weight varies with the length of the skid mark.

927027242_l.jpg

Boxer briefs rock! They make 'em for chicks too

That should be stopped immediatley!!! unless they are the high cut short shorts! :grin:

They call those "boy shorts." They get my vote. :tup:

so it's summer, you are cragging, and you are wearing underwear underneath your shorts/pants and your harness. this is a recipe for foul sweaty balls and waste of moisture that should be going into muscles. commando all the way!

so it's summer, you are cragging, and you are wearing underwear underneath your shorts/pants and your harness. this is a recipe for foul sweaty balls and waste of moisture that should be going into muscles. commando all the way!

Use gold bond then.

"After our weddding I told her I got turned on by black lingerie, so she didn't do laundry for three months..."

Name the famous climber who said that.