Mt. Hood Climbers to team up with...

vertical_hiker

I am looking for experienced mountain climbers to climb Hood. I am climbing Denali this summer, and planning Everest in 2008. I climb Shasta quite bit, have done Rainier, Whitney, and other 10k mountains, very athletic, 32 male, hoping to get some trustworthy partners.

Edited by vertical_hiker
don't want to show my info

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading to Denali May, and just getting some altitude and physical exercise before I head out, mostly around Northern California, Shasta, Roundtop, and others,...but I wanted to summit Hood before I went for some good pictures, as well as training.

Edited by vertical_hiker
don't want to reveal date.

Did 6 day climbing school with alpine ascents last summer on Mt. Baker. Looking at Hood, Rainier, and Adams this year. New to climbing altogether, but need to hook-up with experienced climbers. Have big goals and am working hard at getting in-shape...

When are u climbing?? Hood shouldn't be that hard, just need someone with experience and make a connection... Am shooting for Denali, then bigger mtns..........

I'm planning on 6 day Denali Prep. in the spring of 08 and an attempt on Denali same year with A.A. How did you like the course? What was the level of fittness you were at during the trip i.e. had you already been working out? can you give some details? I,m 54 and have been stength training and drudge hikeing with loads and snow shoeing, and winter camp stuff,plus climbing. this year Hood, Rainier, and Whitney. Thanks for any info and GOOD LUCK on Denali. I'm planning Hood end of March early April during full moon phase.