F***ing Taxes

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing worse than doing your own is to go to H&R Blockheads.

At least you in WA don't pay another 9% to your state like we do in CA.

Quote from Ghostbusters = "even though you do your own taxes, which you shouldn't do..."

I spent 6 hours filling in my 1040 and associated schedules last night. Crashed at about 1:30 a.m.

Anybody take even longer than that?

H&R Block? Whatever you do, don't buy any of their financial products.

why?

High expense, low quality. i.e., they suck.

When you go to H&R Block to do your taxes, you're basically paying someone to type your numbers into a TurboTax type program for you.

no... H&R block has the software too... same price (give or take) as the turbotax.

my question is whethere there's a difference in the 2 softwares...

H&R Block? Whatever you do, don't buy any of their financial products.

why?

High expense, low quality. i.e., they suck.

When you go to H&R Block to do your taxes, you're basically paying someone to type your numbers into a TurboTax type program for you.

Mr.Phil , I have always let my significant other do all tax work .With him no longer walking this good earth I chose the one you said "Don't choose" in good faith.,but I thank you for opening thine eyes to the problem with my choice.

H&R Block is not good.

Like the other poster daid, you pay for them to type what you tell them. It's stupid money down the drain.

Get a real accountant or CPA. If you get one of those and they are what is called and "enrolled agent" they were IRS agents before and they know their shit pretty well.

H&R Block is not good.

Like the other poster daid, you pay for them to type what you tell them. It's stupid money down the drain.

Get a real accountant or CPA. If you get one of those and they are what is called and "enrolled agent" they were IRS agents before and they know their shit pretty well.

Some more good advice again.Where would I be without the CC.comer's looking out for my mistakes.

Some more good advice again. Where would I be without the CC.comer's looking out for my mistakes.

Anyone girl who asks about internet dating online could use a little extra help.

You're welcome.

OKay Ole wise one.....any suggestions on healing "the broken-hearted"?

Some more good advice again. Where would I be without the CC.comer's looking out for my mistakes.

Anyone girl who asks about internet dating online could use a little extra help.

You're welcome.

OKay Ole wise one.....any suggestions on healing "the broken-hearted"?

cultivate patience