Vantage

alpinemorg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be too cold to climb anywhere else in the state and it'll be pleasant on the Sunshine Wall.

This statement is inherently untrue but in the interest of keeping my favorite warm winter wall unsullied by the masses huddling for warmth, I won't prove it.

Besides, who likes cranking on way steep bullet edges anyway?

hey, I've never climbed there, but my friends tell me that it's the place to go if you want rocks to fall on your head.

But it seems popular. What's up? Good trad routes there? I'm itching to check it out and see what the fuss is about.

Rob.....I found that the harder the grade the better the rock.

getting there before the shitters fill to the top, so you don't have to stem in the porta potties to keep your ass clean.

:lmao: :lmao:

Stemming! So that's how it's done, eh? I've always given my ass a little wiggle just as the turd leaves the bombay, hoping to send it into the tank just a little sideways so the "splash-back" doesn't come straight back up into my asshole before it has a chance to slam shut. Works sometimes... sometimes it doesn't... :sick:

He was talking about this other area which he's gonna post some photos of here shortly.

haha, I had this big complicated post with multiple quotes and photo's set up, mocking the guy that incorrectly assumed I was calling vantage bullet...

and I closed the page by mistake, ruining minutes (like three) of hard work....and thought, feck it, let them eat vantage.

Cuz it is the BEST wintertime cragging area in the state.

:eveeel: