Climbing site?????

kevbone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read between the lines E_rock. I am at the other end of the “purist” category.

Hence, "psuedo", since "anti" does not quite apply, purism pre-supposes a certain ethos, which, in your case, boils down to: "whatever the first-ascensionist does, I must do." Again, hence "psuedo".

I am not make rules up. I just find it entertaining that the same people who slam me for not being “smart” don’t even climb or talk about climbing. Which is why we all signed up for this site in the first place, right? I would like to think beyond all the spray that we ALL have climbing in common, right.

Wow, your brand of existentialism is, like, far-out. It's hard to imagine a world where people I have never met might not have the same interests as me.

just another way of saying " i don't climb".

eat another twinkie e-rock.

lurker boy with the fuck nut gene simmons icon, the king of cheeese himself.

e-rock, i may let you belay me someday. you are like an alligator all mouth no ass and a tale.

Read between the lines E_rock. I am at the other end of the “purist” category.

Hence, "psuedo", since "anti" does not quite apply, purism pre-supposes a certain ethos, which, in your case, boils down to: "whatever the first-ascensionist does, I must do." Again, hence "psuedo".

I am not make rules up. I just find it entertaining that the same people who slam me for not being “smart” don’t even climb or talk about climbing. Which is why we all signed up for this site in the first place, right? I would like to think beyond all the spray that we ALL have climbing in common, right.

Wow, your brand of existentialism is, like, far-out. It's hard to imagine a world where people I have never met might not have the same interests as me.

just another way of saying " i don't climb".

eat another twinkie e-rock.

lurker boy with the fuck nut gene simmons icon, the king of cheeese himself.

e-rock, i may let you belay me someday. you are like an alligator all mouth no ass and a tale.

Pink you have done it again. You make me laugh with your truths. Keep it up. :tup: