Illegals

RedNose

Add your outrage. Screen anyone coming across the border for immigration. Build a wall and keep out the Mexican Troops which often aide drug smuggling cartels from Mexico and Afghanistan bringing in heroin and marijauna. You can cry racism all you want. This isn't racism. Get a grip on reality.

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#Illegals

there are approximately 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States.

Trashman, tell these victims about your numbers game. I'm sure they really care.

You get your stats from a book advertizement?

Wow, you will believe anything. Did you buy the book?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that people who don't use their blinkers are not the problem.

It's the fuckers who speed up whenever I turn my goddam blinker on.

And that relates to the topic how? Coming from a Canadian lout who has never seen anything real in the world besides some drainage you hiked up or some glacier you crossed I can't really consider your policital opinions as well regarded.

Are you stupid? He's ragging on Illegal drivers. You should be supporting his righteous outrage. It's tottaly on point.

Whatever you read, just add "illegal" and let the outrage continue.

I just want to say that people who don't use their blinkers are not the problem.

And that relates to the topic how? Coming from a Canadian lout who has never seen anything real in the world besides some drainage you hiked up or some glacier you crossed I can't really consider your policital opinions as well regarded.

Yeah, but I'm an ILLEGAL Canadian!!!

Ha, I knew it. I could tell from the accent on your posts.

While my chain saw's still running, Stout Penis Sheath also indirectly cited a statistic in a previous post regarding how "illegal" drivers (those without valid licenses), not surprisingly, involved in many more fatal accidents than legal drivers. If only he hadn't slyly conflated "illegal" with "illegal alien", he would have been right on the money.

Close, but no cigar!

And you could also tell I'm a "he".

I love your perception.

Goddammit! Our Northern Border is not secure!

Good thing the Minute Men are on the job!

Minute Men....I bet the women snicker when they hear this.

I guess that's why you need a good excuse not to be home when the wife is feeling "frisky".

A terrorist will slip through claiming to only want to visit Seattle and the farmer's market only to drive down to LA and terraform it with a nucK-U-Lear bomb.

I know this is off topic...but what is the difference between Canada and Yogurt?

Oh Canada!

And you could also tell I'm a "he".

I love your perception.

Gender is hard to tell with that huge maple leaf in front.

This crap about people coming in a stealing jobs is so rediculus.

Fucking Canada won't allow me immigration because of that very reason.

...or maybe it was because of something else.

No shit. Ever try to get a work visa for Australia? FuckinA

I worked down there for 3 years and at the end of it I had to go in and get them to fix my visa because they'd buggered the final date on it. While I was at the visa office, the lady looks at my stuff and says 'Did you ever think about emigrating?'. This was a bit of a shocker because, at that point, I just wanted to leave.

What came out of my mouth was 'Not unless you have a really nice job lined up for me already'. What I was thinking was definitely not politically correct. They have this point system and, just for grins, I worked out what my 'immigration score' would be. Let's just say, even with a grad degree in a useful field, I barely made it over their limit. Of course, if you have sacks of cash, welcome to Australia.