• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ScottP

Voile-USA

I e-mailed Voile's customer service department because I need some new plugs for a set of hardwire tele binding risers. Within two hours I got an e-mail back saying they'd send me a set gratis. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find that kind of customer service very often. Good on them.

I sent a couple of Thermarest in to get patched up and when I got them back (they are all sent to Cascade Designs factory for repair) they didn't charge me, not even for shipping. They're local guys, too :tup: :tup: :tup:

I destroyed a Voile binding by hitting a tree. I sent it back to them with an explantion of my culpability and hoping to get an easy fix of a new rivet and they sent me a whole new one, gratis!

Very cool :tup:

I sent black Diamond a pair of new gaitors that fell apart and they offered to sell me another new pair for 40% off (they kept the pair I sent them) It took multiple phone calls and a letter to get a free replacement :tdown: