Huge whipper!!!!

kevbone

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ok, Jens? I'm sure it is a big whipper to fall on 6bolts.

Oh wait, that guy only had one tcu in and was free climbing, not "aid/ice/mix" climbing. Sorry, without video proof, you're just talking. But hey, thanks for coming by, beating your chest and then letting us know where we could read your amazing "story".

Please feel free to let me know, but isn't aid, I mean, ice climbing with screws?

Are you ok, Jens? I'm sure it is a big whipper to fall on 6bolts.

Oh wait, that guy only had one tcu in and was free climbing, not "aid/ice/mix" climbing. Sorry, without video proof, you're just talking. But hey, thanks for coming by, beating your chest and then letting us know where we could read your amazing "story".

Please feel free to let me know, but isn't aid, I mean, ice climbing with screws?

I was waiting for someone to say it!

"Steward says it isn't a whipper if you fall on a bolt, even if you did fall the entire pitch." catbirdseat

Does it really say "King of Spray" under your name catbirdseat? Please explain, I am relatively new to the site.

Ohh yeah, check out my totally huge whipper that is way huge and totally bigger than any other whipper in the history of climbing. Its in the Ice Climbing Forum under "I'm way cooler than anyone on this web site" Its right under Jens post titled; "My whipper on the ice with Tvashketarkena today was bigger and upside down.

See ice forum."

And then you can check out my other self promotion under "blah, blah, blah"

WOW!!! There really are tools that are sharper than an ice axe.

Just kidding

"Steward says it isn't a whipper if you fall on a bolt, even if you did fall the entire pitch." catbirdseat

Does it really say "King of Spray" under your name catbirdseat? Please explain, I am relatively new to the site.

Ohh yeah, check out my totally huge whipper that is way huge and totally bigger than any other whipper in the history of climbing. Its in the Ice Climbing Forum under "I'm way cooler than anyone on this web site" Its right under Jens post titled; "My whipper on the ice with Tvashketarkena today was bigger and upside down.

See ice forum."

And then you can check out my other self promotion under "blah, blah, blah"

WOW!!! There really are tools that are sharper than an ice axe.

Nice call snoop on the “im the best Ice climber around because I take whippers chest beating thread”

Another one would be “hey look at me, I got some stolen gear returned” Well that is a good job, but to post it here so everybody can pat your back. Lame.

That’s why this entire site should be spray. Because that’s all it really is. Any time you talk about yourself…..its SPRAY!