Anna Nicole Dead

Seahawks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the child....no mom will hurt....

Maybe I am cold hearted bastard, but this world is a much better place without her here. Hopefully child will be better off without her too, but that does suck to be motherless.

Celebrating someone's death for not getting their act together exposes a character flaw.

Squeezing controversy and even vitriole out of an issue like this takes a level of talent I didn't think was present, even here. I'm impressed.

KKK is finally revealing that soft chewy center he's been hiding through his touching compassion for a dead billionairess former Playmate of the Year turned serial mother. Go easy on him. Nurture it. After all, next week it could be Pamela Anderson.

Maybe I am cold hearted bastard, but this world is a much better place without her here. Hopefully child will be better off without her too, but that does suck to be motherless.

Celebrating someone's death for not getting their act together exposes a character flaw.

Judging that someone has a character flaw for the celebrating of someone's death for not getting their act together exposes a character flaw.

Judging that someone has a character flaw for the celebrating of someone's death for not getting their act together exposes a character flaw.

Judging someone to have a character flaw for judging that someone has a character flaw for celebrating someones death for not getting their act together exposes a character flaw.

Get original NOOB. This could continue on and on and on and on...

Gotta like those two guys hoping for the jackpot. And it all comes down to who was the lucky guy who knocked her up. Talk about a reversal...99 times out of 100 guys would be hoping for the opposite with a paternity test.

That is the funny part of this. They both want to be the father now. Poor kid, they don't give a shit about it, just the money.

BREAKING NEWS

Zsa Zsa's husband: I might be baby's dad By NOAKI SCHWARTZ, Associated Press Writer

32 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said Friday that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

The claim by Prince Frederick von Anhalt comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press in an interview Friday.

He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years.

Gabor, a onetime sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith first met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. He said Smith approached him and Gabor at the Plaza Hotel in New York.

"She was a very big fan of Zsa Zsa and wanted to be like Zsa Zsa," he said. "She wanted to be a princess."

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

BREAKING NEWS

Zsa Zsa's husband: I might be baby's dad By NOAKI SCHWARTZ, Associated Press Writer

32 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said Friday that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

The claim by Prince Frederick von Anhalt comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press in an interview Friday.

He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years.

Gabor, a onetime sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith first met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. He said Smith approached him and Gabor at the Plaza Hotel in New York.

"She was a very big fan of Zsa Zsa and wanted to be like Zsa Zsa," he said. "She wanted to be a princess."

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

Wow....does it ever end?

Gotta like those two guys hoping for the jackpot. And it all comes down to who was the lucky guy who knocked her up. Talk about a reversal...99 times out of 100 guys would be hoping for the opposite with a paternity test.

That is the funny part of this. They both want to be the father now. Poor kid, they don't give a shit about it, just the money.

They're all lying! I AM the father of Anna Nicole's baby. And I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY! :ooo::rolleyes:

They're all lying! I AM the father of Anna Nicole's baby. And I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY! :ooo::rolleyes:

as long as the baby is a girl, it's technologically feasible as of last decade. better get your lawyer ready to join the brawl