Grand Canyon !!!!

kevbone

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“On May 2005, the final test was conducted and the structure passed engineering requirements by 400 percent, enabling it to withstand the weight of 71 fully loaded Boeing 747 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds).

The bridge will be able to sustain winds in excess of 100 miles per hour from 8 different directions, as well as an 8.0 magnitude earthquake within 50 miles. More than one million pounds of steel will go into the construction of the Grand Canyon Skywalk”

WOW

That's not as cool as the revolving restaurant they wanted to build on the top of El Cap. Except for the fact they actually seem to be building this one.... One question: The bridge might be able to take a hit from nukular bomb, but what about the rock around it? That's just sandstone....

A 'nukular bomb' is an atomic weapon provided by The George W Bush Center for Diplomacy. It didn't evolve, it was immaculately conceived in Donald Rumsfeld's uterus, which, in itself, was a miracle and clear proof of the Almighty's support for the GWOT. Either that or The Donald's a cross-dressing woman.

A 'nukular bomb' is an atomic weapon provided by The George W Bush Center for Diplomacy. It didn't evolve, it was immaculately conceived in Donald Rumsfeld's uterus, which, in itself, was a miracle and clear proof of the Almighty's support for the GWOT. Either that or The Donald's a cross-dressing woman.

LOL now that got a laugh.

I take it there are no Grand Canyon enthusiast’s out there?

Sure, I'm a fan of the GC but I'm not a fan of tourist traps like the that though.

If you like that then here are a few other places you may want to visit:

DSCN1111wall.jpg

and

SCDILsign.jpg

or be gaper like this dude:

royal.jpg

“On May 2005, the final test was conducted and the structure passed engineering requirements by 400 percent, enabling it to withstand the weight of 71 fully loaded Boeing 747 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds)

I call BS on this

Im going to have to agree with the BS call. 71 million pounds....C..mon!