Is this legal?

kevbone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your input Alpinfox. But coming from a new parent who is not vaccinating my newborn…..”easily opting out” is really not that easy. I have run into snags all along the way. We knew this going into it….so I am not complaining about our decision. But it is not easy to tell the daycare who will only take vaccinated children to go to hell. I suspect the same difficulties coming from Texans

I advocate the development of a vaccine against having sex while stupid (SWS). Such a vaccine, if implemented, could prevent the innumerable tragedies caused by SWS, such as the situation whereby a child in need of immunizations has Kevbone for a parent. What more can I say?

Too each his own!

I think a requirement for all parents not giving their children vaccinations should be to visit some shithole 3rd world country and explain to some kid crawling on the ground with Polio, covered in measles and mumps rashes, AIDS/KS, TB, a tumor growing out of their vagina, and a fucking arm growing out of their head why they shouldn't accept vaccinations. I'm sure they'll be REALLY receptive to your argument!

It's an unfortunate twist of fate that brings me the news that a buddy died from complications of polio last week. He acquired the disease in America when he was 9 years old -- in the 1950s, before there was a vaccine.

IMO, this thread is concluded.