malamute croc?

Fence_Sitter

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

thank you...it took 10 posts of bull shit to finally get my answer... i just wanted to know what the area climbers' consensus was...
[big Drink]

no actually I answered it in the first reply. whatever
[Roll Eyes]
Sometimes people passs over the simple answer because it is too simple. [Frown] And I wouldn't say I speak the "area climber's concensus", I'm just passing on the party line.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way they could ever catch me...even with my gear on...i dare em' [Wink] and this is the part where erik pipes in saying what a tool i am and that someeone will catch me...but trust me...they wont...if they can, they are not working for a railroad that is for sure... [Wink][big Grin][big Drink] and i think i'll take the mellow 'no-one knows i'm here approach' even if i did go there which i dont think i will... no rock throwin and bird flippin for me [big Grin] at least this time..

[ 10-31-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]

I was at Lower Malamute this morning. The trail had new ribbons and there was the only old TRESSPASSING sign witht the rules on it (don't tie to tracks, etc..) The "DON'T CLIMB HERE" sign was gone from the trail and the routes were all chocked up. I didn't climb, I just hiked down to check on it on my way from Whistler to B'ham. By the way, Whistler rocked on Halloween!!

quote:

Originally posted by Bill Simpkins:

The trail had new ribbons and there was the only old TRESSPASSING sign witht the rules on it (don't tie to tracks, etc..) The "DON'T CLIMB HERE" sign was gone from the trail and the routes were all chocked up.

The "DON'T CLIMB HERE" signs never lasted even during the closure. [Frown]

"All chocked up"?? I'm going booty huntin' [big Grin][Wink]

Chock, chalk, oops. I never sed I culd spel! I don't go down there enough to know that people take the sign down a lot. If people take down the sign, how does a "new to the area" climber armed with a guide book, just checking things out, know not to climb there? That kind-of sucks. Well, plenty of folks have been climbing there anyways the last few days, at least by the look of things.

Yors troolee, Cuzin Cletus

No, I am serious. there are some nice lines to hammer down there without having to worry about ethics-mongers charging away at you. I am talking thin blades and knives, perhaps some coppers, rurps, we shall see. I don't agree with angles when cams can be used, but a route with a horizontal crack I am not worried about 'tapping' in a little iron for body weight transition to next piece. As long as the second doesnt mind.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Chips:

No, I am serious. there are some nice lines to hammer down there without having to worry about ethics-mongers charging away at you.

It doesn't bother me when you call me an asshole for calling you an asshole! When you learn to police your own impulses, the worries you've just described will vanish.