Interesting Anomaly

ketch

So I was just over for a brief visit to RC.com. It struck me as funny. That the board which is "for more serious climbers" in manys opinion had only a brief note regarding the recent passing of Bradford Washburn. Mostly oriented around the "who was that?" and how to find out about him.

Yet on a trip here, to the board for insensitve jerks, there was a definate sense of persons who knew and cared.

What are you guys doing to our reputation?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence the anamoly part. The old farts are supposed to be the sensitve, gentle types. The new kids are the social beginners.

But then again another person on this board once accused me of being a sourdough :D Maybe when your that old you loose your teeth.

I'm a 20-something male, who had the good fortune to learn from a well seasoned older climber. I mostly enjoy climbing with these older types, since they share most of my ethical climbing points of view and tend to be less competitive. Lots of cool stories, too :tup: :tup:

thumbs_up.jpg

except im in my 30's

I'm a 20-something male, who had the good fortune to learn from a well seasoned older climber. I mostly enjoy climbing with these older types, since they share most of my ethical climbing points of view and tend to be less competitive. Lots of cool stories, too :tup: :tup:

except im in my 30's

physically