All Religions are not Equal

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many religions contain sect(s) that practice some form of body mutilation/degradation in "honor" of the spirit albeit not forced upon children. Although, for the crying and fear I've witnessed in children forced to endure water baptism, it may be compared psychologically to the example you've posted.

Hindus have their Fakirs.

and Christians have their Penitentes...

...for which an awesome rockclimbing area is named:

DSCF0895.JPG

Edit: Google image search "penitente canyon" for some pics

Edited by Dechristo

Actually, they are all equal: tools for dividing people into us and them, sanctioning murder of the other, oppression of assorted minority populations, and a savage collar on the lives of the believers. You're all free to believe what you want, but I believe all religions suck green donkey dicks.

Actually, they are all equal: tools for dividing people into us and them, sanctioning murder of the other, oppression of assorted minority populations, and a savage collar on the lives of the believers. You're all free to believe what you want, but I believe all religions suck green donkey dicks.

that's a load of bullshit, OW. but you're free to believe what you want :wave:

Yeah Christains[sic] would never do shit like flagellate or crucify themselves eh?

the link was about slashing *children*. big difference from *self*-flagellation.

Well how about all those Catholic pedophile priests? Not Ok to give a kid a little cut (unless it's circumcision, which is FINE, right??? :rolleyes:) but fine to rape them? Yeah, suuuure :tdown:

Well how about all those Catholic pedophile priests?

how about them? they're criminals and no Catholic sanctions that behavior. there have been cover-ups, but it's not part of the Church's doctrine. This little ritual of slashing little children with big ass butcher knives IS apparently sanctioned.

Not Ok to give a kid a little cut (unless it's circumcision, which is FINE, right??? :rolleyes:)

Yeah, that's really comparable. You can roll your eyes back from the back of your skull to view the real world again. :wave:

Oh c'mon, what is Christianity but the pathetic whining of an emotional two year old, stamping it's foot and declaring, "ME! I am important and I WILL live forever. I AM SPECIAL." Grow up and face the facts: once you die, it's maggots and weevils forever after, amen. You're not the blessed child of some god, and the only immortality you can hope for is either a drop of your DNA in the river, or the small effect your individual self will have on those you leave behind.

Not Ok to give a kid a little cut (unless it's circumcision, which is FINE, right??? :rolleyes:)

Yeah, that's really comparable. You can roll your eyes back from the back of your skull to view the real world again. :wave:

Dude. You slice a friggin' piece of flesh completely OFF the male's dick, without anesthesia. They have less to say about it than the kids in your post. The kids in the post aren't permanently altered.

Oh c'mon, what is Christianity but the pathetic whining of an emotional two year old, stamping it's foot and declaring, "ME! I am important and I WILL live forever. I AM SPECIAL." Grow up and face the facts: once you die, it's maggots and weevils forever after, amen. You're not the blessed child of some god, and the only immortality you can hope for is either a drop of your DNA in the river, or the small effect your individual self will have on those you leave behind.

yeah, that's a great fucking vision of life. no wonder atheists are so hateful, pathetic, and unhappy.

Dude. You slice a friggin' piece of flesh completely OFF the male's dick, without anesthesia. They have less to say about it than the kids in your post. The kids in the post aren't permanently altered.

funny, I don't remember that at all. I bet these little kids remember their *multiple* head-slicings for the rest of their lives