Irregular Beer Games?

EWolfe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Some friends I knew in college" went to a party one night, determined not to miss out on even one minute of hitting up the wimmin. So they both switched out their underwear for Depends. They arranged a secret signal that they could exchange between themselves across a crowded room to alert each other when they were urinating.

To hear it from them afterwards, the sweet satisfaction of drinking endless quantities of beer, chatting up sorority bitches, all the while pissing your pants whenever the urge struck you, was beyond the pleasure afforded most mortal men.

I tried that tactic at a nudist camp, sans Depends.

The women I chatted-up didn't complain about the splash factor on their feet - they simply took a step back. But, then the dance music started and the warm golden shower flew everywhere while I was gettin' jiggy widdit. People complained. Not a wide acceptance of urine therapy in that crowd.

maybe not that irregular, but they are Wazzu favorites:

case races.

get in a group of 4-6 per team and kill a case faster than the opposing team. play some sort of skill requiring game between each case. repeat.

The beer mile is always a fun one. pound a beer, run a lap on the track, repeat until you've done a mile. if you vomit, you drink another beer and run an extra lap.

Century Club

1 shot of beer per minute for 100 minutes. sounds easy at first, and it is, but after about a half hour it starts to get hard. Regardless, it works out to about 10-12 beers in 1:40, depending on glass size. miss your shot that minute and take 2 for each missed.

"Some friends I knew in college" went to a party one night, determined not to miss out on even one minute of hitting up the wimmin. So they both switched out their underwear for Depends. They arranged a secret signal that they could exchange between themselves across a crowded room to alert each other when they were urinating.

To hear it from them afterwards, the sweet satisfaction of drinking endless quantities of beer, chatting up sorority bitches, all the while pissing your pants whenever the urge struck you, was beyond the pleasure afforded most mortal men.

Is this for real? If so that is hilarious!

Kurt don't forget the bury an alcoholic beverage with hidden avy beacons. Then have someone run a mile then go looking for beacons. After finding each one they chug the beverage and then on to the next. Good for simulating the onset of shock, sorta.

Credit goes to Gaper_Jeffy from a few years back. though I added the running bit for that extra fun effect.

case races.

get in a group of 4-6 per team and kill a case faster than the opposing team. play some sort of skill requiring game between each case. repeat.

The beer mile is always a fun one. pound a beer, run a lap on the track, repeat until you've done a mile. if you vomit, you drink another beer and run an extra lap.

Century Club

1 shot of beer per minute for 100 minutes. sounds easy at first, and it is, but after about a half hour it starts to get hard. Regardless, it works out to about 10-12 beers in 1:40, depending on glass size. miss your shot that minute and take 2 for each missed.

Last time I did the hundred club, the night ended with me being arrested for urinating in public at the Spokane County Fair. To add to the humiliation, my mom (who the sheriff called) came to pick me up (walking through the crowds which included my friends) barefoot, in her light blue terry-cloth bath robe.

Is this for real? If so that is hilarious!

Like I said, the satisfaction was sweet beyond compare.

I mean, my friends told me that. :blush:

Back in the day I can attest to some disgusting and loutish behaviour. We'd have a big piss up in somebodys basement then go out and purposefully vomit on people. At the 7-11, gas station, bus stop or even old ladies no one was safe from "The Puke Patrol". Seems inconcevible now but at the time we thought it was fun. I'm ashamed to admit it....but thanks for the memories!

case races.

Century Club

i miss college. waterbash.....awwww