So long and thanks for all the fish

jmckay

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved your thread (about Canada) from International Forum to where is belongs in the BC/Canada Forum. I fail to see how I how I could ascend so high with such action.

If you have a real concern or feel like you're being slighted in anyway, I'd love to hear about it.

Though your posts where essentially cross posts from another site, it was good to hear from you now and again. I enjoyed a few of the videos you shared and I'm sure everyone liked the info about the current conditions in the CA Rockies.

Else wise, enjoy the fish.

I subscribed to the newletter and get it in digest format. I do enjoy seeing what the conditions up there are as I'm going to be making at least one more trip this season up there, maybe more.

Can't we give him a Canadian Rockies forum, rather than having him post in the BC/Canada? :confused:

It would seem that this would be logical, though it's not anywhere near the Cascades and we are CascadeClimbers. Whatever I guess :rolleyes:

we aren't in the habit of creating special forums to cater to the idiosyncrasies of individuals - except pirates. If there's something seriously dysfunctional with the geographic organization and ease of browsing through and finding info you want we are open to discussions of other ways of setting things up. So far I haven't heard any complaints that people don't know where to look to find info on conditions in Canada ... It's just a forum title, is it really such an important thing that someone should take it personally?

Really enjoy the reports from the rockies but really, getting all tweeked about the forum name? Cause we don't have a canadian rockies forum? Well I want a mtn loop hwy forum or I will never read here again. Sounds childish.

If that is the way he wants to play, fine. Nothing we can't get from their website or gravsports anyway.