U.S. signals Gulf allies 2007 attack on Iran...

billcoe

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

b)....puts a much........fucker?

tvashtarkatena! Might want to be careful with your comments. Big Brother could be watching.

I had heard that 60% of Iran's population is 35yrs or younger and want to live a mainstream style life. They do not approve of there government. But a US invasion may change that

Scary shit, I wonder why there isn't any mainstream media on this?

Because mainstream media is controlled by the bushes!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ever look at the headlines?

Yeah....apparently you don’t!

so i went to yahoo's news iraq page and cut and past the 10 most recent headlines. if bush controlled the media, i doubt they would look like this.

5 Americans killed in Iraq copter crash AP - 51 minutes ago

-bad news about bush's war

Democrats stay focused on Iraq war AP - 54 minutes ago

-Dems 'stay focused'....like they've got it worked out

Bush says failure in Iraq would be grievous Reuters - 1 hour, 20 minutes ago

-Bush talking about failure and how bad it would be (focusing on negative)

Excerpts from the Petraeus hearing AP - 1 hour, 45 minutes ago

- ???

U.S. generals: Iraq dire, hurts U.S. ability to fight Reuters - 2 hours, 8 minutes ago

- bad news

Fatal crash claims 5 civilians in Iraq AP - 2 hours, 29 minutes ago

- bad news

Petraeus says 'tough days' ahead in Iraq AP - 2 hours, 29 minutes ago

- bad news...doom and gloom

Bush to seek Congress support for Iraq plan Reuters - 2 hours, 45 minutes ago

- bush pleeding for help

General calls additional US troops for Iraq essential AFP - Tue Jan 23, 2:35 PM ET

- not too negative

Iraq, Afghanistan 'risk' US war readiness AFP - Tue Jan 23, 2:12 PM ET

- negative

Oh I'm sorry, actually here's a couple touchy feely things the liberals don't want you to know about:

1) 5 year old Iraqi boy who had arm blown off says he "can't wait" to become an American.

2) Soldier who lost legs in car bomb says "it was worth it!"

3) No one died on Tigris Avenue between Main and 1st today.

4)Violence decreasing- only 142 murders in Baghdad today, down from 156 yesterday.

5) If you count all the millions of acres of open desert in Iraq, the country actually has lower per capita murder rate than New York City.

Seymour Hersh believes that the U.S. will use tactical nukes against Iran. At first I thought he was nuts. Now I believe him.

I wonder how deep a shithole we'll dig for ourselves before a) Bush is out of office or b) someone puts a much needed bullet in the fucker?

It is inevitable because Geo and the boyz in the hood get all their ideas from 24.

They've put the pieces in place and the mainstream news talk channels are openly talking about it. The US doesn't move carriers for fun and games. There will be some form of showdown after Feburary 23rd.

Bush is requesting additional oil for the strategic reserve. Bush is adding 21,000 troops to Iraq - allegedly to stablize Iraq but in the event of an attack on Iran they would serve as additional reinforcement against an Iranian counter attack in Iraq.

I'd say that even these people (the Bushies) aren't so insane as to do a damn fool thing like attack Iran, but I think they may just be.

KK, I'm not sure you were on this board then but when "some guys" speculated here that Bush had already made up his mind to go to war in Iraq, and was lying in the SOU speech and had Powell lie to the UN, "some other guys" on this site said such "some guys" were a bunch of conspiracy theory wacko's.

At this point, would one really be at all surprised if, when Bush starts cranking up the rhetoric and amassing aircraft carriers and leaking rumors of pending attack he actually means it?

Are you speculating there will be airstrikes, or something more?

Are you speculating there will be airstrikes, or something more?

I'm speculating they'll go with the airstrikes. However, just as with any military or covert intervention or attack, they really don't know what that will lead to.

I'm sure our boys in the war room are planning for at least a couple different scenarios and I bet the chances are pretty slim that, if bombed, Iran will undertake no response and there will be no need for any kind of military follow up on our part. And that goes whether it is the U.S. or Israel that does the actual bombing.