The Optimists?

kevbone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's a big failure all right. Your bud is better at falling and failing to free than I am. Wow. :rolleyes:

My buddy has climbed longer and harder than you could possible dream of. He aides harder than you and free climbs better and harder than you. Has climbed on 4 of the 7 continents. Has established free and aid climbs all over the world. Has spent over 20 days on walls in the Karakoram range.

G-spotter. Aid climbs in his back yard in west Seattle. Wacks off on the internet all day long. Makes fun of other REAL climbers because he will never be one.

Edited by kevbone

My dad has a bigger dick than your dad.

And this thred is a bigger piece of shit than you could squeeze out in a portaledge at 21,233 ft on an A4++, D12 wall in 6 of the seven continents.

What ever happened to finding out who retrobolted the Optimist and actually talking about climbing?

I agree, renaming is lame. Sharma and Sonnie Trotter bolted an aid line in Squamish called Dreamcatcher. I believe the article I read called it "just an old aid line" However, it is now the hardest route in squamish and I don't think Sharma own's a rack, so he had to use bolts. right? I mean he could have tried the 5.14 dyno's on pitons.

I agree, renaming is lame. Sharma and Sonnie Trotter bolted an aid line in Squamish called Dreamcatcher. I believe the article I read called it "just an old aid line" However, it is now the hardest route in squamish and I don't think Sharma own's a rack, so he had to use bolts. right? I mean he could have tried the 5.14 dyno's on pitons.

Is it me or do the "elite" climbers get to do what they want?

dreamcatcher actually links together parts of two separate aid lines (kloset klimb & rurp riot) with completely new climbing on a sloping handrail. try edumacating yourselfs before you babble, K?

Im not the one who mentioned dreamcatcher dru....try reading a little better.

kevbitch...sit back and have a nice cup of shut the fuck up.

my, you are an optimist

and the thread comes full circle in spray where everyhting on cc.com has a potential of ending up. it's all spray. if i post something serious in a spray thread would the post get moved or deleted.