coast range

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things:

First, why are you asking for help compiling a tick (sic) list for California (CA) within 3 hours of Vancouver/Langley? Minimum 8-10 hours to the CA/OR border from either.

Second, why would anybody want to help you when you have presented yourself as such a total dickhead within your first 20 posts?

Okay, seriously, you equate CA with Canada: Narrow the field. What type of climbing are you looking for help finding?

Get your lazy ass to bivouac.com for starters.

i'm just dickin around man... shits and giggles...but really i am looking into some moderate winter routes snow and ice and mabe some multi-pitch rock for the summer... what is the abreviation for canada then? i live there and i dont even know... [big Grin] sorry i am such a dick...but what can i say its genetic...

and i have done lots of the stuff on bivouac that is near where i am living...thanks tho sugga...if that is all the beta you got then shuv it... what the fuck is with beta in canada here...everyone says bivuac.com butit doesn't have THAT much stuff on it... it is a great resource, but i am looking for things that are a bit more obscure...

I think you're a fucking retard Fence Sitter. Go buy a guide book and a jeep. Read the guide book, learn to drive on Canadian logging roads, and then go climbing.

Of course your going to have to solo everything cause your too much of a dickwad for anyone to want to climb with.

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

and i have done lots of the stuff on bivouac that is near where i am living...thanks tho sugga...if that is all the beta you got then shuv it... what the fuck is with beta in canada here...everyone says bivuac.com butit doesn't have THAT much stuff on it... it is a great resource, but i am looking for things that are a bit more obscure...

If you want something more obscure then buy alpine journals. Also to buy maps and drive around in your own car.

Maybe you can check out Chinese Puzzle Wall in Nesakwatch Creek for instance.

Or get to know locals and climb with them etc for more info.

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Fence Sitter,

The real deal is you have to do your own legwork. People often dont want to tell hordes about the low profile spots to climb. So do your own research and you will be rewarded if it is good research. I dont climb much or at any high level but I like to get out there and have fun.

There is a wicked first ascent to be done on the north side of Mt. Mason. Make a 4 day bushwack approach from Nahatlatch River then climb the obvious trail of airplane debris until you reach the crashed float plane below the summit. [Roll Eyes]