Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have come to the conclusion that beer is the devil.

I couldn't agree more. Especially the good stuff. But lately, a good shot (or three) of vodka right when you get home and you can coast into the evening with water. But a nice cold Mirror Pond is VERY hard to resist.

You tease!!! :cry:

so every friday is donut day in the office. I can smell them already. I think i might die if i don't eat one.

QUIT TALKING ABOUT BEER. Or other alcohol for that matter. :cry:

I guess I'm luck that for me I can't drink beer not just because it's fattening but also since it really messes with antiseizure meds that I have to take till sometime in June.

The talk of salad dressing is interesting. Just last night as I dumped on way too much I was thinking that I at least need to measure it out.

okay i had a muffin instead of a donut.

i am at 800 calories for the day so far.

*sigh* this is why i haven't been losing weight. i have ZERO food self control.

measure salad dressing is a really good idea Kurt. or you can opt to not put it on the salad and use it to dip. to me salad is finger food so i like dressing on the side.

So I had beer and whiskey for dinner last night--only two of each. Lost a pound. Moderation works I guess.

I tell you that Sparks behind the high school isn't a bad diet. Weight loss isn't all its cracked up to be. Linky link

Muffy quit licking the computer screen. You are drooling on the keyboard. I think I gained weight from reading about choc. sauce cake, ice cream and brownie smells.

Fuck, how did I miss this thread?

I'm fat, can I start now? Friend has a scale, I'll see what kind of depression I can go into standing on it.

you can join now :) the more the marrier. are you going to come live out our commune too?

Only if it ends in a bloody armed standoff with ATF agents resulting in heavy collateral damage to the gubbmint.

Or at least a couple of letters of censure.

Fuck, how did I miss this thread?

I'm fat, can I start now? Friend has a scale, I'll see what kind of depression I can go into standing on it.

you can join now :) the more the marrier. are you going to come live out our commune too?

Only if it ends in a bloody armed standoff with ATF agents resulting in heavy collateral damage to the gubbmint.

Or at least a couple of letters of censure.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

at least we know who to put in charge of our conspiracy theory ;)

I was a very good girl tonight, Sherri :) I did not lick the beaters, finger the bowl or nibble the crumbs in the pan. But boy, did it smell so very yummy. Even now upstairs, I can smell them.

That's my girl! Willpower of steel! I can take or leave the finished product, but batter is like cryptonite to me. It just seems so harmless, it's not shaped like anything you shouldn't eat, it's not round or square, all willpower dissolves. I'd have licked the beaters. Over and over. :)

Yikes. I'm going to need willpower of steel! I need to make chocolate covered strawberries today for a party. I asked hubby to do it and he said learning some self-control would be good for me :anger: But he also just got back in town and said I looked like I lost weight this week :grin: Maybe Monday won't be so depressing. Of course, that will depend on the weekend.

Man, Arch's breakfast sounds so much better than mine-orange, oatmeal with 1 oz of walnuts and 1 oz of raisins. I'd even settle for Muffy's muffin, but I'm trying to cut out wheat if I can.

Welcome to the madness, Blowboarder! :lmao: on the standoff!

Man, Arch's breakfast sounds so much better than mine-orange, oatmeal with 1 oz of walnuts and 1 oz of raisins. I'd even settle for Muffy's muffin, but I'm trying to cut out wheat if I can.

Wouldn't we all. :blush:

:blush::lmao::lmao:

Yikes. I'm going to need willpower of steel! I need to make chocolate covered strawberries today for a party. I asked hubby to do it and he said learning some self-control would be good for me :anger: But he also just got back in town and said I looked like I lost weight this week :grin: Maybe Monday won't be so depressing. Of course, that will depend on the weekend.

Welcome to the madness, Blowboarder! :lmao: on the standoff!

Use carob chips instead of chocolate. They don't have caffeine in them or milk.

Breakfast: diced celery stick, diced banana, three diced dates, and raw sunflower seeds...add some cinnamon, maple syrup, or almond/soy/rice milk