Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're being invaded by satan(fat) worshippers!!! heal!!!! suckers!!!! rePENT!!!

sorry ....... this heat is getting to me.....teramisu here i come!!!!

when i get to my goal weight , i can start eating 3-4 k cal/day if i train hard.

so this is basically down to a fivesome....!

me and the four womanising women.! great, i likes it... yet i get the feeling i'm the only one focusing the sliming down thang.....

"

thats awright cause " i luv you'se just the way you'se are......."

Hey, bud, you're not the only one. I'm still focused on slimming down. I can't help it if the scale isn't budging. I am still watching what I eat and working out and am down a size, almost another one I discovered while swimsuit shopping. Pilates twice a week, climbing once a week and hiking when I can. Today I biked and swam. And btw, Feck's still here and a couple other guys, too!

you go girl!!! TALK TO THAT SCALE!!!

YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIP IN THE 120'S!!!!

I haven't gone anywhere even if I haven't posted for this week. I have been keeping tabs and I'm steady around the weight I posted last.

I don't know that I'll post next Monday as it'll be 2 days after an operation, but I am going for a long bike ride tomorrow.

WHAT THE FECK.!! fitness is the key, you getting that back......rebuild with care......

good friggin luck on the op'..........

Isn't that torte?

The torte is a dense cake usually made with little or no flour.

The torta can be a sandwich if we're talking about Mexican food, but in Italian and Spanish cuisines it's a more general term for a cake or tart.

It's all good. :chebit:

hmmm, will have to try the chocolate in chilli though :P I usually just add beer :grin:

A little cocoa powder or dark chocolate gives chili a deep, rich dimension of flavor(kind of like mole' sauce). A dash of cinnamon also gives it a hint of something special. But I can see where beer would do that, too. ;)

Since I won't have time to check in for a while I might as well log an update.

I rode my bike from Lake City to Ballard and back and even stopped for lunch.

I'm at 205.5 lbs which means I'm down either 14.5 lbs or down 10.5 lbs depending on how you look at it.

hmmm, will have to try the chocolate in chilli though :P I usually just add beer :grin:

A little cocoa powder or dark chocolate gives chili a deep, rich dimension of flavor(kind of like mole' sauce). A dash of cinnamon also gives it a hint of something special. But I can see where beer would do that, too. ;)

the Alcohol evaporates off, but it must be the appropriate beer for the chilli and the best beer is of course a closely guarded secret :)

Since I won't have time to check in for a while I might as well log an update.

I rode my bike from Lake City to Ballard and back and even stopped for lunch.

I'm at 205.5 lbs which means I'm down either 14.5 lbs or down 10.5 lbs depending on how you look at it.

Judging by your avatar pic, I'd say it looks great! :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the doctor is a she, and there still no word on when she wants me back in. :cry:

I am keeping tabs on other things though. Today I hiked up here then I ate a bunch of beef jerky and weighed myself.

I'm at 203.5 lbs today which is down 16.5 lbs from when I started weighing myself. (screw the contest start) I don't remember exactly, but it seems like I'm getting pretty close to where I was before I hurt myself.

• 3 weeks later...