Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

I weigh more than when I started. As a matter of fact, I now weigh more than I ever have in my life.

Woooohhoooooo A personal best.

I am only going to aid climb this year. Fuck it.

not on jap gardens you don't!

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My participation is hindered by not owning a scale...

Initial weigh-in was at a friend's place (164)

Last week I weighed at my girlfriend's place - 164 again, but on a different scale, so who knows...

Today I'm home and still don't own a scale. But the 10 oz steak dinner last night (parents visiting) and 'sausage scramble' for lunch today suggest this is not a bad thing. I'll go do some push-ups and sit-ups now.

I am willing to help with instruction/gear/etc for the newly formed fatass aid climbing crew.

Awsome!!!

where shall we meet?

there are a few good aid pitches at the collums, you all can crash at my pad.

The columns? Is it raining there? All good aid climbing happens in the rain. I was thinking about Index, but the Columns could be good.

BTW - I'm not participating in this weight loss thing, but I've lost 4 lbs since it started. The whole time I've been eating Ben and Jerry's and bacon cheeseburgers.

The columns? Is it raining there? All good aid climbing happens in the rain. I was thinking about Index, but the Columns could be good.

BTW - I'm not participating in this weight loss thing, but I've lost 4 lbs since it started. The whole time I've been eating Ben and Jerry's and bacon cheeseburgers.

it's eugene it always rains here :tup:

how is it that you can eat ben and jerrys and cheese burgers and not try to loose weight, but lose it any way? the doc today said i am not aloud to put my foot in cracks. but i can do some light hiking. i think that means i can aid :tup:

I just got a junk email entitled "Flush 20 Excess Pounds out of your Colon". I didn't open the email but would be happy to forward to anyone wants to win the weight loss contest. Sounds like a spring cleaning is in order. :ass::ass::noway:

:ass:<-----perfect

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

1. grease gives me gutrot

2. I'm lactose intolerant (more gutrot)

3. I played ultimate for 1.5 hours, then hit the gym for an hour.

so basically you are doing a cleans. Cool :tup:

i tried that yesterday i had ice cream and the only thing i ate other than ginger bread cake and ice cream was fish and chips. i will find out tomorrow if i lost any weight.

1660 calories today. i can't wait til my feet are both all better.

How in the world did you manage to do this? Please share the secret. Please, oh, please with whip cream and a cherry on top.

Guess I should have read all the posts first! I'll stick to my rabbit food for now.

Edited by rmncwrtr

i tried that yesterday i had ice cream and the only thing i ate other than ginger bread cake and ice cream was fish and chips. i will find out tomorrow if i lost any weight.

Hope you've lost weight and your foot heals quickly, Muffy!

Hope you've lost weight and your foot heals quickly, Muffy!

<3 thank you. i hope so too!!!

I weigh more than when I started. As a matter of fact, I now weigh more than I ever have in my life.

:noway: We need to spend some time together, girlfriend!

I'll whip you into shape in no time.

And yes, I've got one. :/

the question begs to be asked... what kind? bull whip? riding crop? flogger?

the question begs to be asked... what kind? bull whip? riding crop? flogger?

6-foot, kangaroo-hide stockwhip. And I know how to use it. :cool:

I think we better get this thread back on topic or it will soon be spray or all hot and bothered. :blush:

I weighed in and am down about 4 pounds for the 2 weeks. Do you think cutting out the Sparks before dinner would help? Sparks_Plus_can_model.jpg

you are doing better than i am. no fair. damn it all i suck at this whole losing weight thing *pout*

Pouting will get you everywhere. You said you've lost weigh before, so you must know the secret.

You couldn't have ever weighed 210 lbs. even with two aliens living in your body. ;) Or did you loose that weight when the old man moved out? :eveeel:

I think we better get this thread back on topic or it will soon be spray or all hot and bothered. :blush:

I weighed in and am down about 4 pounds for the 2 weeks. Do you think cutting out the Sparks before dinner would help? Sparks_Plus_can_model.jpg

you are doing better than i am. no fair. damn it all i suck at this whole losing weight thing *pout*

patience.....perseverance...

Pouting will get you everywhere. You said you've lost weigh before, so you must know the secret.

You couldn't have ever weighed 210 lbs. even with two aliens living in your body. ;) Or did you loose that weight when the old man moved out? :eveeel:

:lmao: okay that was funy.

i really did weigh 210. there is no secret. it just takes eating less and moving more. part of what makes this time so hard is that i quit smoking in october. i smoked for 20 years. i miss it.

You're on!

I think you are a good influence: especially with the positive energy, but just as importantly with actual eating. My cooking habits have deteriorated over the years. My meals taste awesome, but they are soooo fattening!

Now that you've climbed Index (and I think I've talked you into learning to aid as well) I bet I can get to to move to Index...at least for a while!