Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Did you juice fast? Or just water? Did you get medical advice about this? What made you decide to fast?

Its called the master cleanse, more intense then a juice fast...less then a water fast. I did it for a spring cleaning, its a big transition time in my life and I felt the need to do it. I don't go to doctors and this is my way of healing my body....after day 10 your body starts repairing damaged tissue...blah blah blah. I wanted to go longer but you get sorta spacy which I was getting tired of :crosseye:

but me and my :pagetop: just can't help ourselves

img_cinnamon.jpg

21 pounds off since November! Solid 160 now.

:moondance:

you are evil :cry: are you on the cinimin roll diet? can i do that one?? i am sweet and i love sweets!!!

*frosting*

Wow. Did you juice fast? Or just water? Did you get medical advice about this? What made you decide to fast?

Its called the master cleanse, more intense then a juice fast...less then a water fast. I did it for a spring cleaning, its a big transition time in my life and I felt the need to do it. I don't go to doctors and this is my way of healing my body....after day 10 your body starts repairing damaged tissue...blah blah blah. I wanted to go longer but you get sorta spacy which I was getting tired of :crosseye:

do you sleep on a bed of crystals all pointing north? :rolleyes:

One thing I have wondered about doing this type of fast is if I need to cut out my activity. I just can imagine having no energy. Did you use spirolina or super blue green in your juice or any other type of suplement?

Sorry to change teh subject again, but have any of you looserz lost any wate yet?

Dude, I am in the start of my third day, give me a break. I am weighing myself once a week. No point in doing it everyday, since I can flucuate several pounds in water weight. Though Kurt said he has lost 3.5 since the start, that is crazy. I am shooting for 2 a week, which would put me at 180 in two months.

Oh BTW that cinamon roll looks like shit.

Edited by ken4ord

One thing I have wondered about doing this type of fast is if I need to cut out my activity. I just can imagine having no energy. Did you use spirolina or super blue green in your juice or any other type of suplement?

no suplements

Ken:

Since you are in the minority of folks that can actually assess the scientific evidence to support the specific claims made by the folks that advocate fasting, I'd encourage you to do so.

Ken:

Since you are in the minority of folks that can actually assess the scientific evidence to support the specific claims made by the folks that advocate fasting, I'd encourage you to do so.

Yeah I am not sure, I have thought about it time to time, it seems interesting. Just more curious how my body would react. My major problem with fasting is I love to cook and eat. It relaxs me and it is chance to get in touch with my creative side every day. Seriously, last night I went to the fridge, we hadn't been shopping for a week, I still was able to make a herb crusted talapia fillet with homemade coponata on the side. When I make a sandwhich, I just don't throw together a PB&J, last time it was imported belgium ham, with grilled onions, goat cheese and homemade homemade spicy honey mustard. Earlier today I was at the grocery store, since last night we had no food in the fridge, well they had local oyster mushroom, so on tonights menu it is homemade ravioli stuffed with mushrooms, homemade ricotta, leeks, chives and garlic served with a red sauce. Damn I am getting hungry. See what my dilema is?

Sorry to change teh subject again, but have any of you looserz lost any wate yet?

i lost 2 pounds

i was under 1700 calories yesterday.

i feel pretty good

however i walked to far and my broken foot hurts. i am seeing the doc today to see where i am in the healing process.