Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god, I don't worry about this kind of nonsense....

I am at my perfect weight of 175 and I have been there for the last ten years...

Thats right! I don't NEED to do anything about my weight, and yeah, thats right, I can eat anything I want, drink anything I want, and it does not matter what quantity either... I always stay at 175... Heh...

(well except for that time I had a lung abcess, and I lost like 40 pounds... I looked like a skeleton...)

IMG_0021.jpg

I don't NEED to do anything about my weight, and yeah, thats right, I can eat anything I want, drink anything I want, and it does not matter what quantity either... I always stay at 175... Heh...

I can still remember those days. Enjoy it while it lasts, studmuffin.

Weigh-in this morning: 201.0

I've got you beat. My scale says 216.5

I'm already down 3.5 from May 1.

I think I might get a special category since I was in the hospital for a long time and not really exercising for quite a while afterwards.

I should be at 180, but that's a long ways off :cry:

i was 143 this am. I am giving my self 2 months to drop to 130. thats 13 lbs. my plan is to count calories and now that the cast is off my foot i will start walking this week and bump that up to running in the next few. fewer calories over a week, and lots of movement.

RuMR told me today after the slam session at Index he's going to cheat and get lipo-sucktion of that huge fat roll he packed on this winter. I call that cheating.

Anyone else going that route?

that's bs...i like my fat...it keeps me warm and provides padding...

plus i lost 5 lbs when i got my vasectomy...they had to use garden tools!! :shocked:

i was 143 this am. I am giving my self 2 months to drop to 130. thats 13 lbs. my plan is to count calories and now that the cast is off my foot i will start walking this week and bump that up to running in the next few. fewer calories over a week, and lots of movement.

I haven't weighed in yet today (I just came to work straight from Index) but I bet I am right at 143 as well. I'll try to match your pace b/c it sounds like a good healthy rate to lose.

:tup: you rock!

I haven't weighed in yet today (I just came to work straight from Index) but I bet I am right at 143 as well. I'll try to match your pace b/c it sounds like a good healthy rate to lose.

YAYYAYAYAYAYYAYA :moondance:

rumr, i heard they didn't just snip your tube, they replumbed it up and into the back of your throat so you can give yourself a quick Gu shot? :o

and tell me its not a bad idea...it would be a net calorie reduction, wouldn't it??

i know another way for you two to burn lotsa calories...

Damn! I already lost 10 pounds since fall. I'm 185 now. I have a marathon about 2 weeks from now. I might lose a couple in the mean time. I may be at my minimum, though. Been running 30-40 miles a week, and I'm not loosing any weight. Maybe I should cut back on the Haagen-Daas.

:D

i know another way for you two to burn lotsa calories...

sexersize is a great way to lose weight.

my body weighs 208 lbs. today. going to170 . in 3 months. .. finally running everyday!!!!! thank you kitty!

best diet: eat what you want , avoid extreme fats , no food past 6pm or before 11 am.drink water. exercise.

I don't NEED to do anything about my weight, and yeah, thats right, I can eat anything I want, drink anything I want, and it does not matter what quantity either... I always stay at 175... Heh...

I can still remember those days. Enjoy it while it lasts, studmuffin.

Weigh-in this morning: 201.0

Thats what people told me ten years ago!

When does it end?!?!? I am already in my mid thirties.... maybe in another ten years time?!