SCAMER Clintoris

the_peak_bagger

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the spelling errors I was typing fast. And I was offered A pair of mitts, and He gave me his address and I sent him a check, and when it got there, He said "ok I got the check and will ship toworrow".and about five days later, I get a PM saying that some one says the im not legit, and that he would not be shipping untill the check cleared. Now this is after the "shipped" them allready two days before. and does that not sound fishy? So we canceled the check. and waiting for a response

on that....so...will give more info when I get it.

thanks all

jay

Not shipping until the check clears seems reasonable if you don't know each other - even if it isn't especially trusting. But then who do you really trust here, or in spray? Trusting them with your life is one thing, $30 bucks is another. Good luck with it all (both of you)...

Peak Bagger, I don'tknow you but Clintoris posts here a ton and seems pret y straight foward, plus he will be posting her a lot again, so I think he may be overly cautious and you are overly cautious. Do you live close together? If so, just do it in person. if not do it through paypal and then you will both be fine with it. I think you are premature to lable someone who is a "Scammer" when you have not been scammed.......Also, do you know everyone on this board from Anchorage, AK? Are people from Anchorage typically labeled as Scammers? I know two others from Anchorage who post here regulmarly and arenot Clintoris and they don't scam. I think you are off base here.

I know Clint and can vouch for his lack of trustworthiness. The guy drinks beer, climbs ice and works at a gear shop. He's more interested in flirting with the girls at the shop then he is in fitting my boots. How could you trust a guy like that?

I call BS too. Waiting for the check to clear to totally legit.

However if you send me a check for $50 I'll go rough him up and force a confession.

I pretty much tell anyone that I buy anything from in this forum that they're more than welcome to wait until my check clears before shipping. The fact that Clint wanted to wait until a relatively unknown lurker/poster's check cleared before shipping anything is a sign of prudence and good judgment, if anything.

I'd totally buy anything from Clint with no worries and I've never even met the guy.