New route on Rusty Peak (Coast Range)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all you smack talker can say what you want. I had a great time and will go back with a helo whenever I want because I can.

I deleted my photos off of bivy.com go see for yourselves. if it's too easy then pick a line you like. it's pretty easy to criticize behind your computer desk. I dont care to share with idiots and will only email photos to my friends now.

the coast range is 4.5 times larger than the cascades. go find your own walk in or route if ours was too easy.

Let me tell you that it was work to climb the peak and you have to be on your toes as not to be the person to kill fred. say what you want I know what is there for me when I return. I also did not have a bad time. I never said the route was difficult or classic as originially stated.

damn, it was just a joke, not a critisizm. I was talking about the left skyline in the foreground, not even the one you guys climbed on Rusty.

you're climb is impressive, and i'm just jealous that I didn't get to go up there. Sorry being back in Seattle is bumming you out. Peace.

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Let me tell you that it was work to climb the peak and you have to be on your toes as not to be the person to kill fred.

now that would suck! you'd go down in infamy as the gaper that killed the great Fred Becky...you'd never hear the end of it...you have to go move to somewhere that they have never heard of him...shit you have to go to mars! [sNAFFLEHOUND]

Phawk! Ray! This was a really cool thread! I mean, before you deleted everything [Moon][Wazzup]

You even made Lambone sorry. It's not like he has anything against the helo [big Grin] And Fred doesn't even read the board, right? It's just a bit of teasing... you'd be disappointed if everybody stopped... and I sure as hell would be disappointed if you people stopped posting pics of all those peaks I never heard of. The ones Dru left here are freaking awesome!

Bad Caveman... [Mad]

[ 08-21-2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: fleblebleb ]