Marmot Atom

dbb

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a nice bag (but they don't list fill weight). Though a 1 lb mummy bag has been around for quite a few years. WM Highlight 35 degree. They are both sewn through designs. I've been using the Highlight for a few summers now with great success. Good into the 20's for me in combo with the 10 ounce WM Flight Jacket.

http://www.westernmountaineering.com/index.cfm?section=Products&page=Sleeping%20Bags&cat=ExtremeLite%20Series

Edited by hydroman

I've got the WM bag as well and like it....my only complaint is I have broad shoulders, and it's very snug.

Montbell has a stretch down hugger line that looks to be a bit heavier at equivalent ratings, but I think their rating system is based on the comfort rating vs. extreme that some are. I have a light synthetic bag in this line, and the stretch makes it more comfortable than my WM. Last I checked Jim Nelson had a decent selection of both down and synthetic at his shop.