golden ears traverse...

dR

Been looking at connecting golden ears, edge peak, and blanshard needle for quite some time...i've climbed them all on separate trips, but never all together in a day...(long day)...the most "interesting" terrain was between edge and blanshard...did golden ears (both peaks) then edge peak, then blanshard needle...great day/great weather...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru...there were no signs of anyone going beyond the summit of edge to blanshard, except tufts of goat hair clinging to the trees and shrubbery...it's not the 'smoothest' line, but there were some solid, clean, exposed spots that made the bush seem not so bad...ya, I thought maybe Moorehead had done it back then, have to ask Colin?, he may know......dR

why not ask Brian, he's the one who told me!

Goat hair eh. I am gonna report that interesting fact to our biologist. Then I can claim that Im actually doing productive work while surfing cc.com! (instead of trying to claim im working thru my writers block like normally) [big Grin]