Music

olyclimber

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lately i have been listening to blind mellon. I think i am mourning the passing of all things grunge in preperation for them comming back arround.

oh and to night i have listend to the one and lonly Uncle Kracker song i have. They played it during the slide show at the 05 smith rock spring thing. one of the best times EVER. Poco said he would bid on a pink prana top for me if i would put it on there in the middle of the crowd... you bet your ass i did. 2005_05_07_Smith_Spring_Thing_005.jpg

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

*new* Modest Mouse

*new* El-P

this is the sound of what you don't know killing you :rawk: :rawk: :rawk::wazup:

old school modest is so much better then the new "i'm sober now" mouse....although they did make it through the entire concert with out any major screw ups :D

I agree I prefer older modest mouse, but I think what really makes them great band is that even though they have changed quite a bit over the years, they are still producing music I like.

All this talk about emo/grunge/whaaaa music makes me love any music that covers satanism, necrophilia, norse mythology, animal sacrafice or hedonism just that much more. To each his own!!!

That was yesterday on my Ipod, Slipknot, Candiria, Hatebreed and a little mellow stuff I listened to Linkin Park.

lately i have been listening to blind mellon. I think i am mourning the passing of all things grunge in preperation for them comming back arround.

Blind Melon :rawk:

Are they going to try and tour w/out Shannon Hoon?

dood after Inxes hired a new lead singer to go on a reunion tour and i heard a VIOLENT FEMS song on a wendys comercial, any fucking thing is possible.the memories of my youth have been raped and pillaged :cry:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer