sky pilot

There is no bergschrund in the gun sight gap as viewed from habrich, if any one is interested.

Does any one know if the shannon creek FSR will be reopened? There was signs of them planning on putting in new culverts and cross ditches all the way to the turn off for Habrich and Sky Pilot.

Thanks

Jesse

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

there were three things in life that i said i would never do. 1. is to never smoke ciggarettes ...

Gotta call bullshit on that one, E-dog. What's your second favorite hobby?
[laf][laf]

Greg W

Ya he said cigarettesgreg... he's saving his lungs for the goods!!! [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

there were three things in life that i said i would never do. 1. is to never smoke ciggarettes ...

Gotta call bullshit on that one, E-dog. What's your second favorite hobby?
[laf][laf]

Greg W

Ya he said
cigarettes
greg... he's saving his lungs for the goods!!!
[laf]
My bad, sorry I brought it up

[laf][laf]

they often leave the water bar and culvert and so on flagging tapes on the road after they leave.

seeing as how they just rebuilt the boulder barricade i dont think that is in their short term plan to reopen, but you never know... that section of the map is off the charts the small biz program sent me... you could call the squamish forest district at 604-898-2100 and ask them if you really must find out.

1234 mountainmanisahypocrit dr s

seattle wa 98546

now you've got me pissed... [Mad]

wtf dude?!

*yawn*

*sigh*

and actully there were three things in life that i said i would never do. 1. is to never smoke ciggarettes 2. the whole gay thing 3. consider myself better then others.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I geuss they were planning on reopening Shannon Creek FSR, The road is open at the boulders. No need to squeak by either there is a nice fat opening, although you will need a high clearance 4 wheel drive after that. 40 min to the spur road, cant beat that. No idea how long it will stay that way, there is a big sign claiming the road is permanently closed at the turn off from Stawamus FSR.

I doubt the road will be any where near 2wd this year. Some of the water bars were deeper than my truck and the road to the boulders has been thrashed by 2wd folks gunnin it to make it over some rocks, definetly alot worse than the last couple of years. I would be pretty damn stoked if the road was left open all winter.

jesse