Should you meet .....online singles in person

cindy66

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I'm not getting here is that people have been meetin', courtin' and fuckin' for...as long as there have been people. They pretty much all began as strangers; in the obsence of current technology first impressions were gleaned very much in the flesh, and if some majority of those encounters had not gone well we'd probably be extinct.

With increased internet opportunities to meet people globally seem to come fears of the boogeyman of a level rarely encountered in the days when I was meetin' courtin, and fuckin'....and I'm not sure how to make sense of that. Are there more creeps? Or is there a diminished ability on peoples parts to meet others safely and make some kind of good judgements?

I met a guy last year in PERSON and then carried on with the emails and phone and then finally, I went to freaking California for a date, and I can tell you that I failed to really read his behavior online/ I thought he was just challenged with communication. NO. he was an ass, and it cost me a grand and time spent checking him out. A total waste! Just be very careful, and I would have him checked out. You can do it yourself via public records, see if his wife really is dead or not. You can find our a lot with online snoops. Just be careful~

I met a guy last year in PERSON and then carried on with the emails and phone and then finally, I went to freaking California for a date, and I can tell you that I failed to really read his behavior online/ I thought he was just challenged with communication. NO. he was an ass, and it cost me a grand and time spent checking him out. A total waste! Just be very careful, and I would have him checked out. You can do it yourself via public records, see if his wife really is dead or not. You can find our a lot with online snoops. Just be careful~

Sooooooooooo, was he asking for nekked pictures and you thought he was kidding?

Cindy, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! Godamnit, I don't want to hear .............(end of rant)

Is this the guy your going on a date with?

David_streching.jpg

No bulge, no date.

Cindy, did you get pics of the right area? [/quote

Yes I have got all the right pictures......I have since learned he has ran for 13 years every marathon in Bouider.....( BolderBoulder).......and he climbs.......wow.!