hippie

cook

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my free time, which I have a lot of, I've been reading the Necronomicon. It's almost like reading greek mythology about how the world is ordered. It's a recent book, but it's supose to be the basis for a series of books that H P Lovecraft wrote in the 20's. Those are some crazy stories about fucking with dead people or going to a mountain at the south pole where they dig up and try and defrost this alien frozen in the ice.

In my free time, which I have a lot of, I've been reading the Necronomicon. It's almost like reading greek mythology about how the world is ordered. It's a recent book, but it's supose to be the basis for a series of books that H P Lovecraft wrote in the 20's. Those are some crazy stories about fucking with dead people or going to a mountain at the south pole where they dig up and try and defrost this alien frozen in the ice.
The lead singer from Dissection just blew his head off while sitting in a pentagram with this book open on his lap.

The lead singer from Dissection just blew his head off while sitting in a pentagram with this book open on his lap.

He didn't know Baby Jebus

Kurt, in my extensive free time I play the harmonica. Cook is going to start playing the ukelle(sp?), maybe you should get an instrument, tamborine? and we can have a band called the 'dirty hippie'