Sack up ya pussies - rope sale

Free rope offer..... - not

All this complaining about the high rope prices. Bentgate just sent me this offer: $112 for a 10.2 x 60mm Mammut that comes with a STD rope sack. Not sure if that means Sexually Transmitted Disease or not.

But I know this, I bought this rope last year at an REI sale for $105 (including the rope bag/tarp), and with the Euro heading up, $112 is still damned good. Comes with a great middle mark and a rope sac for that price, so sac up and buy one (the bag is too small and runs too tight IMO, but since it's essentially free...how can you complain?).

You have till Jan 15th or until they run out.

BC

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where are the great deals on the 9mm-9.5mm ropes??? :yawn:

Do you mean the Beal Joker 9.1 W/golden safe covering I just bought from Mountain Time Sports for $109.00 plus $14.95 shipping?

They have more for $119.00 here---------> link

or do you mean the 9.0 doubles Beal Verdon II which Mgear has for $119 each if you buy 2, or $129 ea if you buy one. BTW mgear were the folks who tested the Aliens and as climbers we owe them big. Be good people to buy from. Link

So where are the great deals on the 9mm-9.5mm ropes??? :yawn:

Do you mean the Beal Joker 9.1 W/golden safe covering I just bought from Mountain Time Sports for $109.00 plus $14.95 shipping?

They have more for $119.00 here---------> link

or do you mean the 9.0 doubles Beal Verdon II which Mgear has for $119 each if you buy 2, or $129 ea if you buy one. BTW mgear were the folks who tested the Aliens and as climbers we owe them big. Be good people to buy from. Link

:tup: Thanks Bill!

Apex company (google it) had a blowout sale on ropes that were made in 2005.

I just bought a 50m 8.5mm dry rope for 59 bucks (no tax or shipping).

And a 60m 9.4mm rope for 71 bucks. (no tax or shipping). That's cheaper than the pro deal!

Ropes "Buy cheap and buy often".