now this is how one rants

RuMR

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean these?

alcoa.jpg

yep. i like to slip it on and flex for the dominatrix before we get down n' dirty with some crazy monkey sex.

wtf?? how come the mutherfucking photolink tags ain't workin'??

Edited by Off_White

yo g-spot, i'm wearing the same white sweats in both pics: the one of me [ahem] soloing alcoa and the other pic of me *cough cough* on the cover of climbing magazine. so SUKIT.

now hang up the goddamned phone, i can't dance with you anymore.

Great pic Bob.

Now about all this:

fuck each and every one of you. none of you wil ever be as worthy of the air you breath as me. i have better taste in music than you. i've been at many of indie rock's most legendary shows. i climbed 5.13 and bouldered V8 before most of you little cocksuckers (mr. df excepted, of course) were even fucking BORN. i know all the fucking players. if i wanted a bitch-ass mondo i could get one with ONE FUCKIN PHONE CALL. i DON'T WANT ONE. so SUKIT. i can simultaneously channel pablo neruda, hank williams jr, kurt cobain and the fucking beast 666 without breaking a fucking SWEAT. you will NEVER be good as me. i am with the important people now I am SECRETLY an IMPORTANT MAN HANG UP THE PHONE I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU ANYMORE, GO TO YOUR T.V., TURN ON YOUR T.V., YOU WILL SEE ME AND JACKIE O, EATING ORANGES IN A PARK AVENUE PENTHOUSE

i fucking SHOT SPEED with most of your fucking HEROS. i am GOD. I AM GOD. giant metal-machine screams fill the air as pterodactyls dive down on me (mr. df excepted, of course) while i hit the throttle and scream forward on a journey you cannot possible fathom. switching to full auto, i empty the clip as i fire prolonged bursts of gray matter ouT iNTO the UNIVERSE.

BITCHES. you are all deserving of my most putrid BILE. I eat your fucking HATE for BREAKFAST. hate isIS FUCKING FOood To ME. I HUNGER.

Yup, kind of makes me remember my first beer too.

these ones. pwned.

Dru, there's a funny crossover point where your virtually eidetic memory makes you seem like a stalker. You haven't been online dating with Cindy66 for the last six months, have you?

it's actually the first result when you google: " "van belle" climbing". who needs an eidetic memory? the world's gonna know forever, and all his leather suspender pseudo-butch faux-oldschool shit now will never cover up the fact that, bvb wore a banana hammock euro backdoor action suit that went all the way to his ankles. probably, in fact, a women's Danskin number. What's your girl size Bob? Did you fit in a 10?

• 3 weeks later...