today is one of those days

minx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm stuck at work. spray is extra i-boring. my friends and loved ones are out skiing w/o me.

where's the penguin toss link. damnit i'm bored

either that or cough up some entertaining bicking that hugo chavez stuff was good for a while but fairweather is gone.

Have you tried doing your job? :yoda:

i'm stuck at work. spray is extra i-boring. my friends and loved ones are out skiing w/o me.

either that or cough up some entertaining bicking that hugo chavez stuff was good for a while but fairweather is gone.

waterguy--STFU

i've been doing my job since 6am this morning. i'll be here until 5pm tonight. worked through lunch. had the same day yesterday and i'll have the same kind of day for the rest of the week. i'm bored b/c i'm waiting patiently for someone to do their part of the job and i don't like writing this paper so much. pardon the hell out of me for taking a few minutes to spray after being reminded that my husband is skiing today.

Have you tried doing your job? :yoda: :yoda: