• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
whirlwind

cams for sale

smaller sizes, eqevalent to 2-.25 bd older metol but still in usable shape, may need new webing on some. best just to come by and check em out if your intrested, i live in bellingham

Edited by wirlwind

hers the pics prefer to sell all at once for $160 or 15 a cam 30 for all hexs like i said all are in working order

showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2702

Edited by wirlwind

Sorry Wirlwind, but I am not sure what you are selling. I am constantly teaching climbing and will buy your rack of cams and hexs if they are priced right, but not sure exactly what you have. How much for the full rack, and in general terms what exactly do you have? Don't need all the details, just general info.

Eric

OK PB, you take the hexes and I'll take the cams. Wirl, do you take paypal, or do I have to mail a check? Give me a total price to inclued shipping. E

yes thanks bill there are more pic in the link.

the purple sling on left is like a #2 bd size, the next 3 are #1 size, next 2 are .75, bothe yellow are about .5 and lastly is about .25

the two on bottom are ridgid friends brand new never placed, size equivalent to .75 and .5

sold, if Peak Bagger wants the hexes that is fine, otherwise I will take it all if you will ship to Spokane. Get me a price and I will get you the money. Paypal? Or PM me an address and I will get a check in the mail. E

oh and sorry no paypal, a check would be fine and shiping depends on how far, cams are not lite i may pay for half shiping,

Wirl, I am going to have you ship them to Oxnard Calif instead, I will give them as a gift. No sense you shipping to me, and me shipping them south.

do you still have this gear for sale. if so please send me a list of gear. i saw alot of pics you had posted, just wondering if it was all for sale and how much. thanks