Gag me with a spoon - more climbing gym grossness

StreetBoss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think her pussy is always washed before your face finds it self there? Is your dick been washed before a blowjob???

I always carry wet-ones for just such occasions. nothing ruins romance like the smell of fresh feces or three day old urine. Also, check the panties for racing stripes, a good indicator of general hygienic habits.

Do you really think her pussy is always washed before your face finds it self there? Is your dick been washed before a blowjob???

I always carry wet-ones for just such occasions. nothing ruins romance like the smell of fresh feces or three day old urine. Also, check the panties for racing stripes, a good indicator of general hygienic habits.

Or just ask, "do you wipe from front to back, or back to front?"

Oh my god... when I was in the bugs there was definetly no hand washing that I remember. Many meals were made, many shits were taken. Hell I have had piss flying in my mouth on wall climbs when partners piss. Most the time I just make jokes about it... never has it bothered me. This thread has to be a troll or you are a new climber... please god don't tell me this is a serious.

It better be. Shaved too.

You could have quietly and politely asked this person to wash his hands. Instead, here we are on an internet tirade about bathroom hygene. Gimme a break guys, I don't think a stoning's in order here, except for Waterguy, who's such a pussy he's complaining about this the next day on the internet instead of talking to this person.

It's not the hands so much as the feet. Wash your hands until they're raw, but if you're tromping around the shitter with rock shoes on and then returning to the wall, it's all for naught. Swap out for your shoes before you walk into the bathroom.