Gag me with a spoon - more climbing gym grossness

StreetBoss

Was climbing at the Seattle VW last night having a great time. So it's time to leave and I was washing my hands and wouldn't you know it some guys walks out of the bathroom stall stinking up the place and straight out to the top rope area and starts climbing. Gross gross gross :noway: :noway: :noway:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was climbing at the Seattle VW last night having a great time. So it's time to leave and I was washing my hands and wouldn't you know it some guys walks out of the bathroom stall stinking up the place and straight out to the top rope area and starts climbing. Gross gross gross :noway: :noway: :noway:

Confront him. Publically humiliate him. His behavior is unacceptable.

You could have quietly and politely asked this person to wash his hands. Instead, here we are on an internet tirade about bathroom hygene. Gimme a break guys, I don't think a stoning's in order here, except for Waterguy, who's such a pussy he's complaining about this the next day on the internet instead of talking to this person.

One time I was out on an alpine climb with this dude, and after a day of hiking, we set up camp. Then the guy walks off and does his business and then comes back and starts making us dinner. I questioned him about washing his hands, and he said he didn't want to waste water. Needless to say, I don't climb with that guy anymore. But the meal was delicious.

Over the holidays my brother's wife clogged the toilet, he forgot, and took a shit on top of her pile.

I got to watch him fish the turds out one by one (they were nice and firm) so we could snake the pipe. Poop-in-hand is a most comical sight.

Later we went out for Mexican; unfortunately we were unable to document the bathroom habits of the kitchen staff.

The worst job I ever had was working for the Pacific Railroad, doing a thing called "gandy-dancing." Now most of you know the railroad was built partially by Irish labor. Well, back then the workers would use this long handled shovel, made by the Gandy Shovel Company of Great Neck New York. Well, they'd shove one end of the shovel under a railroad tie, and then run out to the other end of the shovel, when they could find it, and do a little jig on it, and they called it "gandy-dancin'". This would lift the tie up so they could shove gravel under it, which would level the roadbed, so when the train came along, it wouldn't tip over, which would be a real drag for everyone.

Well, nowadays, they run three cars out on the rail: a bunk car, an equipment car, and a mess car. The only thing they don't give you is a cook. The bosses figure you'll find out who the best cook is, and use him. Well, they were wrong. Y'see, they just find out who complains the loudest about the cooking, and he gets to be the cook. Well, that was me, see. Ol' aligator mouth. That was the worst food I'd ever had, and I complained about it. Things like "dog bottom pie" and "pheasant sweat." I thought it was garbage. So I complained. And everyone said, "alright, you think you can do better? You're the cook." Well, that made me mad, see? But I knew, that anyone who complained about my cooking, they were gonna have to cook.

Armed with that knowledge, I sallied forth, over the muddy river. I was walking along, and I saw just this hell of a big moose turd, I mean it was a real steamer! So I said to myself, "self, we're going to make us some moose turd pie." So I tipped that prairie pastry on its side, got my sh*t together, so to speak, and started rolling it down towards the cook car: flolump, flolump, flolump. I went in and made a big pie shell, and then I tipped that meadow muffin into it, laid strips of dough across it, and put a sprig of parsley on top. It was beautiful, poetry on a plate, and I served it up for dessert.

Well, this big guy come into the mess car, I mean, he's about 5 foot forty, and he sets himself down like a fool on a stool, picked up a fork and took a big bite of that moose turd pie. Well he threw down his fork and he let out a bellow, "My God, that's moose turd pie!"

"It's good though."

Oh my god... when I was in the bugs there was definetly no hand washing that I remember. Many meals were made, many shits were taken. Hell I have had piss flying in my mouth on wall climbs when partners piss. Most the time I just make jokes about it... never has it bothered me. This thread has to be a troll or you are a new climber... please god don't tell me this is a serious.

Do you really think her pussy is always washed before your face finds it self there? Is your dick been washed before a blowjob???

Do you really think her pussy is always washed before your face finds it self there? Is your dick been washed before a blowjob???

Do you understand that urine is not a health risk and feces are? I'm all for the sack-up-and-go attitude too, but you seem ignorant.

Just wash your damn hands, people. The soap and water are RIGHT THERE.