3-story Barry Manilow

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what you get for constructing the liar on the ghetto side of town. :grlaf:

If the commander had done his homework he could be plotting world domination in a property tax protected lair with annual returns on his property value as good as the views.

You won't see any 3-story Barry Manilow poster over here... in fact you don't even have to worry about getting ran over by tapas eating hipsters pushing fixe cruisers in cigarette jeans that didn't see you because their hip bedhead haircut also blocks their field of view.

Just boot the overgrown rat dogs when they get in the way and hop the trolley down to Powells. :wazup:

PDX mercury is right. The 3-story Barry Manilow poster is unacceptable. I don't care what cause it's for. I have to look at that thing every fucking day, Barry, leering down on me as I go to work.

So would you rather have to look at the poster, or actually go to his concert next Monday, like I do?