Chiropractic care for Portland climbers!

jon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to do anything without a real spiritual foundation, specially trying to help others is always risky....spirituality is a science that very few chose to study because of a shortage of qualified teachers and a mediatised ' god is voodoo' campain.

i'm doing a can drive to get my license, and when i do i'll open a clinic for y'all.

spirituality is the answer to all ills unless you break something, then its karmic.

self -chiro is great for climbers.

and finally....

go look up how many folks have been killed by their chiropractor, or other alternative medicine provider vs. their MD.

1. The numbers are probably low since no one with a serious medical problem sees chiros or alternative "medicine" providers, and these quacks don't perform surgery, reducing the risk of death...and the ability to treat numerous conditions or injuries and thus save numerous lives.

2. The woo-woo medicine field is largely unregulated in comparison to western medicine, and people routinely under-report their use of alternative modalities to their physicians, so it's difficult to say how many people were strung along by their naturopath taking worthless sugar pills and then finally went to a real doctor when it was too late.