Saddam Stretched

Dechristo

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrating death, just as Saddam did when in power.

Beyond disgusting.

As for Viendra7 - I have forwarded your GWB/Cheney/etc death-wish comments to the Secret Service. You are now on a list, Punk. When are the mods gonna reign in this latest incarnation of Divot/Icefall/Arc?

YOU prove my point so easily! you say you reported me to the gestapo? (SS) great american you are..been on there since mid 60's. i'm a model citizen with a voice.!

the mediatisation of a self created foe's execution is barbaric to the utmost.

WHAT HAPPENS IN SPRAY STAYS IN SPRAY!

YOUR THONG IS WAY TOO TIGHT!

almost as disgusting as sanctimonious fucks who think their shit don't stink, and their mental masturbation infused fantasy world of high ideals is an achievable reality

anyone else having a hard time deciding if he's talking about liberals or conservatives here? or both? :grlaf:

PhD's.

you're a sad, obsessive little man. :lmao:

Beyond disgusting.

As for Viendra7 - I have forwarded your GWB/Cheney/etc death-wish comments to the Secret Service. You are now on a list, Punk. When are the mods gonna reign in this latest incarnation of Divot/Icefall/Arc?

YOU prove my point so easily! you say you reported me to the gestapo? (SS) great american you are..been on there since mid 60's. i'm a model citizen with a voice.!

WHAT HAPPENS IN SPRAY STAYS IN SPRAY!

You're a model citizen....that pops pills and wanders the streets of Vancouver, promotes 9/11 conspiracies, wishes death on our country's elected leaders - both past and present - and has been kicked off this site numerous times before. A real class act you are. :noway:

I think you are confusing Spray with Vegas. Threatening to hang the president puts you in a certain class of folks. On another thread you promoted yourself as a pacifist. Strange.

chill man !!!!! i took acid 30 years ago...... lighten the fuck up!!!!

what i am alluding to is the obvious: if anyone here thinks it's ok to brand an ex-ally/ foe 'a war criminal 'and hang him in his own country, than maybe we should look at what our duly and unduly elected war mongers of the same caliber are doing in the planetary arena, put THEM on trial .

THEY HAVEN'T EXACTLY BEEN STELLAR.!

read my post , there is no threat there. you imagined it.

i am not arc/2cents/shini/ etc . period.

if you don't like what my thoughts do to the inside of your head, don't try them ON.

Beyond disgusting.

Gotta agree with SC just a little on this one. Saddam had to die for sure, but "scheduled death" does bother me just a bit. Certainly a time for reflection and not celebration.

In this case, who gives a flying fuck? Saddam was a piece of shit, a murdering dog. I don't care how that fucker met his end or the "justice" involved, much in the same way as I couldn't care less for the "show trial" Lavrentiy Beria was given, or how Il Duce met his end. On the contrary, there's a bit of satisfaction when these guys get their just deserts, rather than live to a ripe old age in relative comfort.

Shut up Fairweather, you right-wing stiff. Bush was voted by the American Public as the most evil man in the world along with his cronies. They can die too if they are being lumped into the same boat with Saddam and the likes of Osama. To say that GW is worse than Osama and Saddam by a large margin? The AMerican People hate GW and all that he stands for. Me, personally, I just think the guy is a dumb ass tool who couldn't find his dick if it wasn't attached to him.....And as for Veindra, I agree with most of what he/she says. Fairweather, you are a dumbass...