Beacon will be good Thursday - Monday...Who's in?

JosephH

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my best lead's I have been hung over. In fact most all of my leads are when I'm hung over.

Jen, I've seen you lead 5.11 sport climbs, your ready for a crumbly 5.7 crux with a shaky nut as your protection. Trad is not as heady as you might think cuz you place the gear, never know what kind of space cadet put the bolt in.

I'm going to try to get out there one day this weekend. Call some of you if I'm gonna make it. Can't really join in on the safety meeting cuz of a potential wiz quiz coming up.

stewart

I think he ment be on the ledge at high noon.

Ivan - yes for Sunday

sbsmooth - I will climb with you on Saturday

Who wants to climb on Friday? And don't say its going to rain,because I don't care!

Ah, *high* noon on the ledge. Well.... I'm not going to solo up there. Be happy to simo-climb as a third party. Somebody take me!!! I'll travel last, that way being hung-over if I end up :sick: ...... it will hopefully be some wanker wearing black socks, white shoes with shorties.

Some of my best lead's I have been hung over. In fact most all of my leads are when I'm hung over.

Jen, I've seen you lead 5.11 sport climbs, your ready for a crumbly 5.7 crux with a shaky nut as your protection. Trad is not as heady as you might think cuz you place the gear, never know what kind of space cadet put the bolt in.

I'm going to try to get out there one day this weekend. Call some of you if I'm gonna make it. Can't really join in on the safety meeting cuz of a potential wiz quiz coming up.

stewart

Snoop: once I know the line better, I'll place gear... I get lost easily. Safety first!

Jen, didn't think you were into the safety meetings.

also, I could be wrong but if 3 people are simo climbing and the 3rd falls, I think they pull everyone off. Unless the 1st is anchored or the 2nd has good footing and can hold you. I could be wrong. Guess we won't know till we try.

Stewart (aka snoop in small circles)

PS snoop might be on vacation right now with the wiz quiz coming up.

wiz quiz??

No, I'm not into safety meetings, however, someone needs to supervise.

Three people simo-climbing, not game for that. The 1st would have to be anchored. Also, I would need to know all parties very well and have climbed with them before. Call me if you decide to head out...