Beacon will be good Thursday - Monday...Who's in?

JosephH

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dress warm - like two layers of something warm for your legs, three layers on top, fingerless gloves (I have a spare pair) and a good hat of some sort. I have plenty of heat packs for all...
IMG_5883T.jpgwill this be sufficient enough, or do think it will get dirty.

Yeah, good times out there yesterday. I bet today was another glorious one. Today tried to find ice in the gorge.... uh, something climbable. No luck. Although... we did... :snugtop: :snugtop: :brew::wazup: (pictorial interpretation stolen from Cobra_Commander)

*Kevbone: I know what you are wondering. And the answer was with the father of my baby ;)

I had a great day yesterday. I was out there all 3 days this weekend. The best day was Saturday with no wind.

I met John Ernster the Ranger. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I look forward to the next sun break. Keep us posted Joseph!

And thanks for the workout (I am so out of shape!).

Supposed to be raining, but you never know and one could still aid through that if you were equipped. We could warm up aiding up and checking on the state of the two angles at the top of Stone Rodeo (probably pretty sad I'm guessing).

Thursday is supposed to be sunny and 50 degrees - may have to play hooky...

Shuts down Feb 1st...

Yeah, not sure what I will get on, but it will all be C1+ or less, maybe something in the Gulls. I do have hooks, if some wants to play with them on toprope with me. :)

I might be up for nextweekend as well. I kniow later next week.

climbed the corner w/ ken 2day - very sporty conditions - sopping wet and raining towards evening - we did it mostly as aid - broke a big foothold just below the crux of the money pitch - seeing jim n' jon completed the gonzo-style of the ascent