Beacon will be good Thursday - Monday...Who's in?

JosephH

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and quit talking about beacon here. It's going to be packed there next week just because of this.

Uhh, doubtful, I heard GI Joes was sold out of handwarmers and besides that Joes apparently the only guy who has figured out how to get out there:-)

Heh heh........Flying Dutchman...that's good Pink.

Looking like it's going to have to be Saturday for me, but it looks to be a good day Friday as well and someone here should get out with you then if that's the only day you can. I suspect it will be cold, but if you hit the corner about 10:45-11:00 the rock will be nice and warm for you...

After drying solid today and tomorrow the rock on the corner will be warm starting at about 10:30 and if the sun holds the temp on the climb should feel about 45-50. You just have to guard against the wind which is where the Sport Hill 'XC Cross' pants and UnderArmor 'ColdGear Mock' Tee come into play so well.

Hey, 112 (is that you Ken?)- just saw you're post above, pm me and we'll figure it out, but the plan should be to meet at the parking lot about 10:30 unless you're in PDX and then we can just head up together. Should be great and I definitely need to get out clear my head...

112 is coming through and should be there at 10:30 and Metolius sent me a gorgeous new 9.8mm to try out rope soloing with the Edelrid Eddy. So if you and pink_chalk show up and 112 doesn't I'll probably just solo along right ahead or behind you guys and see how the new rig works.

112 is coming through and should be there at 10:30 and Metolius sent me a gorgeous new 9.8mm to try out rope soloing with the Edelrid Eddy. So if you and pink_chalk show up and 112 doesn't I'll probably just solo along right ahead or behind you guys and see how the new rig works.

cool!