Miss Nevada: under Miss Americas Dress?

billcoe

Hot and Nasty pictures of Miss Nevada

Evidently Trump is pissed cause Miss USA was not just out partying, but was out doing - in some way - naughty sexual things. church_lady.jpg

Personally, I think it's bullshit that these chics get picked because of that sexuality, but they cannot in anyway display it.

1miss_navada_splashnews.jpg

Maybe we should be encouraging more of this kind of (ab)normal behavior. Wondering if anyone else has seen this and what your thoughts are.

Miss Nevada in Red.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those girls have red star shaped nipples and giners, wtf? On a side note, how come I never go to parties like that? It seems like whenever I go to a party I end up debating some dirty hippie about bolting ethics. WTF is wrong with me?

you live a sad sad life. i am sad for you loser :(

;)

Hot and Nasty pictures of Miss Nevada

Evidently Trump is pissed cause Miss USA was not just out partying, but was out doing - in some way - naughty sexual things. 555300-church_lady.jpg

Personally, I think it's bullshit that these chics get picked because of that sexuality, but they cannot in anyway display it.

1miss_navada_splashnews.jpg

Maybe we should be encouraging more of this kind of (ab)normal behavior. Wondering if anyone else has seen this and what your thoughts are.

Miss Nevada in Red.

i've had girlfriends like this. no tongue in front of mom was my only rule.

555300-church_lady.jpg

Miss Nevada in Red.

i've had girlfriends like this. no tongue in front of mom was my only rule.

You might not realize that the picture of church lady, who was a cross-dressing transvestive: is the picture which you choose to post with that line "i've had girlfriends like this. no tongue in front of mom was my only rule."

Of course, maybe I understand your line better now.

Never mind, *cough-gag* carry-on Pink, sorry and all that, gotta go.... *Cough gag, *cough-gag* *Jesus fuching H Christ* :hcluv:

Not *cough* that theres anything wrong with it: * gag-choke. *

NOT

Whatever works for ya. 8D :ass:

:lmao:

Hell, I would think that behavior ilke this is part of the Miss Nevada contest! On a side note, there was a line in the Seattle Times the other day that said that Miss Nevada and Miss USA were spotted making out n a bar in New York. Not since the 1980 Olympics had a crowd chanted U-S-A, U-S-A so ferverently!