• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pink

sore foot speculation

went to bed last night, woke up this morning and my foot feels like it is broken. i can't walk on it, and have to hop around on one foot.

has anybody ever had an old climbing injury come back later? i will visit the doctor tomorrow for the first time in seven years. lame.

let the speculation begin

is there a "Y" make on your foot? If so, you are gay. sickie

or it could possibly also mean that there is a cave on your foot.

Is it the heel, arch or top of your foot. makes a big difference. The first time in 25 years I'm not able to run because of Plantar Faceitis (sp). Sucks and hurts like a mutha fuqua.

:yoda:

you mean the mri showed crickets growing under the skin of your foot!

It's a wonder you get any sleep at all for those noisy bastards.

Is it the heel, arch or top of your foot. makes a big difference. The first time in 25 years I'm not able to run because of Plantar Faceitis (sp). Sucks and hurts like a mutha fuqua.

i had that this October both feet. it hurt so bad :cry:

crickets

B000ITD4ME.01-AANFGG9OFY1PA._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41772445_.jpg

This will fix it: Grip Rail For Cricket Gait Trainer This is an accessory for the Cricket Gait Trainer Only. Cricket Gait Trainer is sold separately.

i had that this October both feet. it hurt so bad :cry:

Ahh muffy. you have missed out on on the muffy bashing going on on the posts thread.

that's how it started for bob marley.

i see medical marijuana in my future.

My foot hurts too. Puff Puff. Ahhhh...better.

The info on this site might help. http://www.tpmassageball.com/footinjuries.php?sym=8

Makes a good case for treating the source of foot trouble--by relieving trigger points in the calves, which work so hard when we climb or run--so that the feeties stay happy. :moondance:

Even if you don't want to buy the aids they sell for this, you can get pretty comparable results by using your thumb, a hobnobber or a tennis ball on the soleus. It hurts so good.

Good luck!

new shoes/boots/bike? massage it gently when warm, ice it and strech calf/shin.

stop freakin'

no luck on the x-ray. goin for an mri. the bitch said i may have gout. WTF

yeah, is it gout?

Too much McDonalds dude. If it's really gout, I had gout once after 7 days of a strict McDonalds diet.

Changed to real food, like soups etc, and it went away fast.

Please, please. No more speculation.

If you had an MLU strapped to your foot, you wouldn't be in this situation.

It's a bitch, huh? But I got one shot of cortisone in my foot and stopped running for a few weeks to give it a rest. I haven't had any pain since.