sore foot speculation

pink

went to bed last night, woke up this morning and my foot feels like it is broken. i can't walk on it, and have to hop around on one foot.

has anybody ever had an old climbing injury come back later? i will visit the doctor tomorrow for the first time in seven years. lame.

let the speculation begin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the heel, arch or top of your foot. makes a big difference. The first time in 25 years I'm not able to run because of Plantar Faceitis (sp). Sucks and hurts like a mutha fuqua.

:yoda:

i had that this October both feet. it hurt so bad :cry:

Ahh muffy. you have missed out on on the muffy bashing going on on the posts thread.

The info on this site might help. http://www.tpmassageball.com/footinjuries.php?sym=8

Makes a good case for treating the source of foot trouble--by relieving trigger points in the calves, which work so hard when we climb or run--so that the feeties stay happy. :moondance:

Even if you don't want to buy the aids they sell for this, you can get pretty comparable results by using your thumb, a hobnobber or a tennis ball on the soleus. It hurts so good.

Good luck!