LAMEST OF THE NEWBIES

kevbone

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to interject with some more becoming language for our most appreciated new guests, to improve our credibility and protect our sport.

If I may borrow from Scottish writer Irvine Welch, I believe the moniker "cuntybahs" applies here.

Not really sure what it means exactly, but I get the general sense from his novels that it's not complimentary.

Blessed be.

or in the words of the timeless conflict between capulet and montegue from great shakespeare in another random insult derived from literary context "i bite my thumb at you sir (noobie)"

Yeah, I live at home. Between St. Louis home and my one in Hong Kong.

And occasionally I stay at the apartment I have at my factory in Shenzen, where I employ 700.

Lantau Island makes a great hike in Winter, with the Bronze Buddah in the background.

They find those 2 missing ice-cubes yet?

SS1, your lame and you know it. (and no....no ice cubes yet)

Yeah, I live at home. Between St. Louis home and my one in Hong Kong.

And occasionally I stay at the apartment I have at my factory in Shenzen, where I employ 700.

Lantau Island makes a great hike in Winter, with the Bronze Buddah in the background.

They find those 2 missing ice-cubes yet?

shenzen, my friend went their, said the factory and labor situation was attrocious. so do you feel really good about yourself making tons of money, travelling the world, and making fun of dead guys?